Characters

First of all,I have matured since the last time i have opened this book,ive re-read it and cringed and i- Enjoy the book💀

You:
You are 16 and recently moved to Canada with your family because Britain was getting annoying. Anyways you love soccer ⚽,cheerleading,basketball and other sports even though you come of as a tomboy you also have a bit of a girly girl side.It was summer time and you went to a summer camp because you wanted to socialise and you always loved the outdoors even though you were a couch potato and your bro stayed home with your parents.

Bro:
Your brother is 17 and he is famous on Tik Tok (he's made up)you and him have a close bond.He is not that protective type of brother but when he needs to be he will be protective af,he texts you sometimes when you are at camp to see how you were getting along but you would probably forget to check his messages sometimes because you would either be out swimming,riding a bike or doing some type of activity at camp.Your brother also finds it easy to socialise with people and makes.friends in the snap of a figure but you however have a hard time trusting people sometimes because of a toxic ex-bestfriend of yours called Nessa.

Sasha:
Sasha is your internet best friend,who lives in canada ,of all time and she has always been their when you needed her.Always there to laugh at your stupid jokes and always there to cheer you up threw face time,she was your ibf and when you told her about moving to Canada were she lives she was more than happy.

Mum:
Your mum is your mum basically .

Dad:
Your dad is your dad,so ya!

Josh as himself
Sam as himself
Neon as himself
Anthony as himself
Jayden as himself
Payton as himself
Basically everyone as themselves.
more characters along the way

LET'S START THEN:

Y/n's camp buddy:hey y/n it's time to get up today's leaving day and were gonna miss the coach if we don't hurry up.
Y/n pov:
I shot up from my bed and hit the top of my head in the bunk bed "ah shoot!!" I yelled, grasping my head and turning to face the girl who was already throwing herself into a harsh crackle of laughter. I said good morning to Sasha, before pounching off of my bed and going to shower. When done, I picked up whatever clothes my hands managed to pick up, then quickly threw them on:

I started packing up all my things and tried to organise the messy floor before leaving for the coach to take us home

I started packing up all my things and tried to organise the messy floor before leaving for the coach to take us home. I took my phone and walked out the door with Sasha, who was following behind me.

~TIMESKIP~on the coach
I sat down by the window seat and Sasha plopped down next to me.
Sasha:I don't know bout you but I don't wanna go home.
Y/n:same cause then we will not see each other again for 2 weeks because of stupid summer .
Sasha:Yah!,wait we can meet up somewhere or go for back to school shopping or have a sleepover.
Y/n:okay then let's have a sleepover day before school so we can get ready and go to school together!
Sasha:ohhh ya like last time but instead were not separated or on facetime!!
Y/n:*giggles*yasss!
I look back at my phone and text my bro

Lilsis👧:
Am coming home today brooo!

Bigbro😋:
Why don't you stay there the house is much quieter when your gone😆

Lilsis👧:
I know you love me Mervin!!

Bigbro😋:
Whatever,and I have friends over so don't embarrass me with a big entrance or something.

Bigbro😋:
oh dad's going out to get food.what you want?

Lilsis👧:
You know what I want.

Bigbro😋:
STARBUCKS ISN'T FOOD!!!

Lilsis👧:
Pissoff. I want mackies then.

Bigbro😋:
It's pronounced Mcdonalds.🍟

Lilsis👧:
👊👊👊👊👊👊👊😈,bye now I wanna sleep.

Bigbro😋:
Wait when are you home?

Lilsis👧:
In like 30mins

Bigbro😋:
Okay.

You put your phone in your pocket and leaned against the window and slowly fell asleep.

Sorry if it's bad...