~anthony?sam?fight?~

I woke up to see everyone looking at me,I then turned my head and spotted Josh,oh that's why they were looking.

We were cuddling on the sofa,we must have slept of after the movie.

Jaden:look at Josh face haha

Josh:shutup am sleepy

Thomas:what time did you two sleep?

Me:like at 4
I said snuggling into Josh's warm chest more,getting comfy.

They then all went back to what they were doing and me and Josh fell asleep.

Nessa's pov(back in canada):
I woke up and went to brush and shower,when I was done I went back on my bed to check if Josh had posted anything on insta,no he didnt I then checked his tiktok snap and twitter,nope,nothing.

I cant wait to fly out to LA though,i can't wait to see all my friends again but y/n,she's something else,something bad.
I mean am happy for her and Josh's relationship but I've known Josh for a long time,since we were like 5 and for her to just come outta no were,from Britain then everybody likes her?thats not fair.I've worked so hard to gain friendships and gain trust from people yet she had like a week and everybody liked her more than me.

And Josh just left me.He cut me off for y/n then they started dating and yet i thought showing Josh the tiktoktea account,which i made would pull them apart,but of course she didnt cheat and those were the only good pics I could find on pinterest.I want to break them up cause i have deep feelings for Josh but i always kept them secret because i didnt want to ruin me and Josh's friendship and now he's dating y/n so i have to keep my mouth shut for longer,Josh belongs with me,we get eachother he's my bestfriend.

When i get to LA am gonna make sure i come back home with Josh calling me babe.I don't know how uma do it but its always worked i mean if it worked with Jackson,I might aswell repeat it,with Josh...

Y/n's pov(cali,la):
I finally felt like waking up so i opened my eyes and slowly sat up,i rubbed my eyes and started to stretch as i noticed josh staring at me.

Me:why are you sta-

Josh:because
He said as he sat up to,he put his hands on my waist as he pulled me to sit on his laps.

Me:because what?
I said looking down at him

Josh:because i
He leaned into my face

Josh:love
He got closer

Josh:you
He pressed his lips on mine as I smiled at his actions,kissing him back.
Noen:ew we are eating
Noen yelled from the kitchen

Me and Josh then both got up and headed to the kitchen where Noen,Sasha,Jaden and Mads were eating.

Me:what's for breakfast?

Mads:babes,its lunch time

Me:oh okay then what's for lunch

Noen:fries,burgers and chicken nuggets,well what's left of them,Avani ate them all

Josh:pass me a burger Jaden

Jaden:get it yourself

Me:dont be a lazy ass Jaden
I said as I walked to the fridge and got some apple juice,I then got fries and a burger that I handed to josh as I walked up the stairs with Josh following behind me.

When we got into our room,Josh jumped onto the bed as i went to shower cause I felt dirty.
10 mins later

I then hopped out the shower and Josh was on live,but I was safe so don't worry.
Josh:thank u for the am very rich i just followed you...Jessica again with her second drama queen your crazy thankyou umm"room tour " yall want a room tour?maybe another day cause my hot girlfriend's changing so...ye I smiled at his comment and put this on: