~When the suffering ends~

WHAT HAS HAPPEND:
narrator's pov:
Tour was going to end in 14 days/2 weeks and anthony and y/n were an item. josh was still single but charli caught feelings for him,even if he knew she did he had old feelings for sasha wrapped up inside and to forget them he ended up dating charli.Even though y/n had something with anthony sam had something for her.
Jaden finally forgave y/n and he soon   started catching feelings again,he dated cynthia to try and forget the feelings but they later broke up.As for jackson he had planned out task 4 which was to break two people's hearts.

On with the stiry:
I woke up in anthony's arms as usual and woke everyone up,we had to start packing our bags to leave and get ready for our show.i got dressed into anthony's sweat shirt.

We did our show and we came back to   the hotel to pack up to get onto the couch to take us to our last tour spot

We arrived at the hotel and got set up and everything.
I sat on a bed when I saw jackson coming up to me and I knew he was delivering task 4.
Jackson:okay babygirl you wanna know task 4?
Y/n:no,I really don't and dont call me that
Jackson:too bad.
Y/n:just tell me what it is
Jackson:break up with anthony
Y/n:no, no, no am not letting you make me hurt someone I love!
Jackson:you do it or I tell
Y/n:I-you...you know what,go tell them all of them,am not hurting anthony!
Jackson had a smirk on his face and he got up and left,I was now done with his crap,he had used me and I didnt want to go through it anymore.But knowing him it was unknown what he was going to do.either tell them,hurt me or just keep quite.i played on the bed and felt myself drift off to sleep.

Next day:

I woke up and found no one in the room,I went to check all the other rooms and the boys were all gone everyone exact me and cynthia,the boys normally left her out of everything and now that I knew how it felt I tried to make amends.i went and sat next to her on the bed.
Y/n:hey,cynthia
Cynthia:hi
Y/n:so look I just want to apologise for any things I said or did to you in the past,because I know I haven't been the best person to you.

Cynthia:its okay,am kinda used to the way I am treated

Y/n:I still cant believe they left me,what did I do?

Cynthia: I dont really know

Y/n:hey wanna hangout then?

Cynthia:sure!
Me and cynthia had a blast,we went to the pool and made tiktoks and got to know each other,she turned put to be a really cool,nice and amazing person.
When the boys got back from the show they completely ignored me and cynthia.i went up to them and said.

Y/n:guys why are you ignoring me?

Chase:can you just go please

Y/n:what did I do?

Anthony:...

Y/n:okay I'll leave you alone then.
Anthony:y/n don't...
I walked out of the room and slammed the door.I went back into my room were cynthia was and she knew what happened so she comforted me.
Cynthia:oh bubba an sorry about them
Y/n:you know what,lets go
Cynthia:what you mean?
Y/n:let's leave tour,there gonna ignore us and would probably forget we even left.
Cynthia:okay I'll book the flights
Y/n:am paying
Cynthia:no I will it's fine
Y/n:no I insist
Cynthia:no,I insist
Y/n:okay then first one to buy them wins.we both rushed to get our phones to book the flights and cynthia ended up winning.We both packed up our bags and tidied up.The whole day went by and no one came to check on me and cynthia or tell us that we had to go get dinner.The night came and me and cynthia went to sleep.
I woke up and woke Cynthia up as well, we got our bags and checked that our flight was in 3 hours,so we got ready and got changed and left the hotel,all the boys had already gone to the show.We took a taxi to the airport and sighed in and everything,our flight was announced so we went and boarded our flight and sat down we were 30 minutes into the flight then I got a facetime call from josh.