~hate~

I woke up by the feeling of water pouring  on my face,I shot up to see everyone staring at me holding their phones recording me and I got scared so i jumped and before I was about to fall off my bed,I gripped the sheets but I kept sliding until i fell and hit my bum.

Me:um
The hole room went silent,I looked over at everyone with a big smile planted on my face trying to keep in my laughter a bit of laughter slipped out my mouth then we started bursting into laughter soon we were all in tears from laughter.Bryce started jumping and clapping his hands then he managed to slip causing everyone to laugh even harder.I held my stomach that was aching from all the laughter I couldn't breath and my cheeks hurt we then started calming our selves down as we inhaled and exhaled.

We all looked at eachother and soon burst out again.
200,000 eternities later we all finally calmed down.
Me:Okay.....WHO DID IT!!!

Josh:it was payton's idea

Payton:no jaden

Jaden:no sasha

Sasha:no noen

Noen:no,Bryce

Bryce:Thomas

Thomas:it was Lilhuddy

Chase:nooo avani

Avani:anthony

Anthony:no it was mervin

Mervin:it was cynthia

Cynthia:no-no Dixie

Dixie:what no,addison

Addison:mads

Mads:it was charli

Charli:I-it...

Me:ChArLIiiii
I ran after her as she ran screaming and laughing she then ran downstairs and jumped into the couch covering herself with a blanket,I dived onto the couch to and sat next to her,I grabbed the remote that was on the table and put the tv on as everyone came back down the stairs.

Me:guys,what's fot breakfast

Josh:IHOP,yall wanna go ihop?

Me:I do

I got up walking to the kitchen to get some water,when someone's hands wrapped around my waist.
I think you forgot something"

I giggled knowing Josh wanted a kiss.

I slowly turned around placing my cup on the counter and swinging my arms around his neck. I leaned in and so did he then when I had my chance I took it. I wiggled out of his arms ranning back upstairs to get ready for ihop.
I did my morning routine and got changed into a white tank and shorts I then decided to post a pic  of it since I havent posted in  a  while.

Y/n's post:

Hi bebes💋liked by charli amelie and 300,000 more

Hi bebes💋
liked by charli amelie and 300,000 more

Comments:

Fan6:are u and josh dating again?