~ouch~

When we all got home,kevin invited me to his hotel room and I agreed.
The boys was right next door so we could hear what crazy shit went on in there.

I had my pjs on and Kevin was topless and had on some sweat pants,we were lying on the bed on our phones when all of the sudden the wall...was banging.

Who the fuck is having sex right now.
Me and kevin turned to look at eachother and tried to keep in our laughter we then went up to the wall to try and hear who it was.

Me:mattia?

Kevin:aha its mattia and cynthia

Me:ye
Why do I feel sad,I mean hes my friend but really? Having that with my bestfriend.oh well he dont like me anyways.

Me and kevin went back to the bed on our phones,and we made some tiktoks and stuff then I got a notification on my phone that josh made a new tiktok and when i opened it,my heart broke when he captioned.

Mine❤
With nessa...
Oh,hes moving fast I guess.

I switched my phone off and just put the tv on to watch something and the first thing that popped up was a couple kissing,I mean really?

Why does the universe want to tell me that am so single-I know so stop slapping me in the face.ugh.

I screamed into my pillow forgetting kevin was there and slowly started to cry,I didnt know what else to do,or how to feel except the feeling of sadness,loneliness and hurt.

Someones hands wrapped around me like a blanket and I instantly felt better.
Kevin:its okay

His voice echoed threw my ears as i kept on telling myself that i was okay.

But was I really.

I slowly closed my eyes with every passing second as I drifted of to a sence of calmness and i slept off.
................
I was woken up by kevin.

Kevin:okay,were going to starbucks in a few so get ready

Me:oh are we meeting everyone

Kevin:yes but there already there

oh,the girls didnt even call or tell me.okay then.ouch

Kevin:c'mon let's gooo

Me:okay okay
I put on his sweats and sweat pants cause I didnt have the card to the girls room and they already left so.ye.

We left the room like 5 mins later and walked to starbucks,on the way we met some fans and took pictures with them then we headed to starbucks.

We found everyone sat at the table laughing,especially charli and nessa.

I thought she didnt like her.

I sat down in an empty seat but I was informed that it was sasha's by nessa so I moved and realised that there was no more space,so I sat on a separate table by myself back facing everyone.

Because they coudnt see me,my tears built up and I cried so quietly that no one noticed.they were sitting right there.i kinda thought they might care. Ouch.

I then heard chatter and seats  shuffling around when I realised everyone was leaving me behind but didnt even tell me.so I quickly got up and caught up to them.

Me:hey how's the-
I tried to talk to addison but she brushed me off

Adison:wait hold on a sec