~First day of school~part 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm,I looked at the ceiling for a good 2 mins until I got up and got ready for school,i went to shower 🚿and put on a facemask,brushed my teeth and put on my outfit:

Makeup and hair:

You were a stripped jumped tucked into some jeans and a white handbag purse

You looked in the mirror and decide to take a picture for insta.

Your post:

Liked by Josh Richards and 245,000 moreFirst day of sch bbysTags:Comments:Samhurley:I can't wait 2 see you!Anthony:Gorgeous 😍↪no you😍Joshrichars:That's my bestie⤴↪yes sirLilhuddy:Uma see you today↪can't wait chaseyyNeon:Yasss y/n!↪yasss neon!Pay...

First day of sch bbys
Tags:
Comments:
Samhurley:
I can't wait 2 see you!
Anthony:
Gorgeous 😍
↪no you😍
Joshrichars:
That's my bestie⤴
↪yes sir
Lilhuddy:
Uma see you today
↪can't wait chaseyy
Neon:
Yasss y/n!
↪yasss neon!
Payton:
Nice fit cray cray
↪thanks pay pay
User3098:
Have a good first day!
Hater:
What the heck are you wearing?
↪it's called clothes,at least I can afford them unlike you.
Joshrichards:
Jesus y/n were all these comebacks from?
↪it's called a Brian josh-you wouldn't understand😂
Anthony:
That's ma girlll! roast em all😂
↪ahaha😂

I sprayed myself and looked in the mirror one last time and then I went down to have breakfast,after breakfast mervin and I went to his car and he drove us both to sch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At~School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mervin parked the car and we both got out we walked to the hallways and people were staring at me,I was a bit nervous because,well why would I not be but knowing that I had josh,sasha,jaden,anthony,chase,sam,neon,griffin,Payton and mervin by my side,made me feel more comfortable
Mervin showed me to my locker,and went to idek,I put in my pin and it obviously worked I closed the door and when I turned my head,a group of boys were running towards me it took me 1 second to realise that it was: josh,jaden,anthony,chase,sam,neon,griffin and pay pay they all yelled my name at the same time"Y/N!!" they all came and brought me into a big hug with me in the middle being squeezed.
Y/n:
Guys your gonna squish the living juice out of me
The boys:
Sorry,were just happy to see you.
Y/n:
Me to!
Payton:
Your real!
Antony:
No she's an apple
Sam:
No she's pretty
Josh:
She is tho
Y/n:
Stawp
Griffin:
...Sorry,I gotta say it...I SHIP!
Jaden:
I SHIP
Chase:
I SHIP
Neon:
I SHIP
Y/n:
Well i...
Before I finished my sentence I saw the one person that I didn't want to see,the I person that turned my relationship-Nessa! She was walking around like she was the queen and when she saw the boys she came over to them and acted all sweet and then when she saw me and said this.
Nessa:
OMG! Y/n I haven't seen you since,like a long time ago,omg!hi
Anthony:
You know her?
Y/n:
Ya,I wish I don't tho.
Sam:
Ohhh,what happend?
Josh:
Guys can we not do this right now,it's her first day.
Nessa:
Why you so bitter y/n?
Y/n:
Don't act innocent,your little act is not gonna last nessa!
Nessa:
Don't try and act tough because I will always win,just like I did with jack,always!
Y/n:
Win?things are changing open your eyes dumbass
Nessa:
Well my pretty face is gonna make you open your eyes
Y/n:
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.
Nessa:
...Your right because all you do say is shit!
Y/n:
How long did it take you to come up with that one?
Nessa:
If your looking for trouble keep on talking!
Y/n:
Is your drama going too an intermission soon?
Nessa:
Wtf is that?
Y/n:
Were you held back a grade or two?I
Nessa:
Why you asking so MANY QUESTION?
Why you be talking so much if I see you in the street your aas is done!
Y/n:
You really had to copy off a song?okay
I don't wanna waste time on trash,now move!
At this point all the boys were shocked and were just listening to the convo.
Josh:
Nessa just backup!
Nessa:
Aw,it's adorable that y/n can't stand up for herself.
Y/n:
I already did but for you do you want to see me stand up for my self now?
Anger took over me,my fist was clenched like never before,I was gonna hit nessa,I wanted to hit her so bad.
Nessa:
Don't act tough y/n,it's not scaring anyone.
That was it,turned my back to walk away but then I heard he say
Nessa:
I guess being a pussy runs through the family.
I walked back to her with rage,complete rage and said
Y/n:
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!😠and
By this point everyone was listening in on the conversation Every ones eyes were on me and nessa,the boys were shock,but encouraged me and some people started filming.
Nessa:
You heard me!
Y/n:
Well this is my response
I threw my bag in the air without thinking and neon caught it and then I jumped on Nessa,I slapped and punched her as hard as I could as people were yelling fight! fight! fight!,all neesa did was scream and josh,sam anthony and jaden pulled me off her.
I tried to get free from there grip,but they were way to strong.
Y/n:
IF YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY FUCKING FAMILY EVER AGAIN,I WILL END YOU!!!,NESSA I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!,I WILL END YOU!
Nessa:
DIE IN HELL!
I kept on trying to get lose from there grip until I finally calmed down and settled.
Josh:
Damn,are you okay?your knuckles look busted up.
Y/n:
Am fine you should probably check on nessa,I think I broke  her face
Anthony:
You sure did
Sam:
I mean damn,now we know who not to mess with. 
Neon
Yahhh,you beat her up.
Payton:
You are badass
Josh:
So much for a good impression.You scared the crap out of some people.
Y/n:
...
Jaden:
She sure did,even I am shock
Griffin:
...speechless...I just...i...
Chase:
She went,jump then like punch punch punch slap here slap there,like WOW!
Y/n:
Shit,my knuckles!
Josh:
u okay?
Y/n:
Ya,they just hurt a little.
*bell-RING RING!*

y/n:
Ugh!what do I even have?
Boys:
History-with us
Y/n:
Okay,let's go then.
Josh:
But your sure your okay?
Y/n:
Yes,josh,don't be worried.
We all walked to Histoy class and the boys sat down in there seats,the teacher told me to introduce my self to everyone so I did
Teacher:
Class we have a new student here with us today,please introduce yourself.
Y/n:
Hi,the name is y/n,so basically...ya
The class laughed
Teacher:
Tell us more about your self:
Y/n:
I am a human and I am a girl
Laughing spread across the room and the teacher was laughing to.
Teacher:
You can sit in that empty space next to josh,just over there
He said pointing.
I happily went to sit down next to josh,the whole lesson was so fun!the teacher let us talk and he wasn't strict,everything was a lot different from england.
Everyone asked question about me that I answered,and I got to know my class mates as well.when the lesson was finished me and the boys went to our next lesson which was math,Maths was also fun and soon the bell went for break.
As me and the boys were walking to the luch room an announcement from the speaker was annoched"Can y/n y/ln please report to the principles office. "
The boys stared at me and I started at then asking were the office was,josh showed me the way and the principle was talking to me about the school rules and how she expected me to behave better but she let me off because it was my first day,and Nessa knew the rules so she would get in trouble not me.I walked out of her office to find Josh still waiting for me,he asked me how it went and we walked back to the cafeteria,we both sat down at our table and joined in the conversation.

This chapter is long so I am gonna do a part 2.