~jealous boy,always a jealous boy~

The movie has started and the light from the screen added some brightness to the room and I could clearly see from the hoodie(I've worn it before)the hair(soft and fluffy) and the jawbone(straight asf) that the boy I was sat next to...was josh.

Why did I have to pick the exact sam cinema and the exact sam movie,the exact same seats at the exact same time!!

The movie was playing as I moved around in my seat trying to be comfortable.
Sam:you okay?

Me:idk,no

Sam:what's up

Me:you know the boy sat next to me

Sam:what about him

Me:hes jo-

Voices:SHUSHHHH!!

Me:okay,okay jeez

Me:the boy's Josh and he's with nessa

Sam:oh

Me:I know,am sorry-I just ruened
everything

Sam:no,you didn't,we can still have fun,we don't have to watch a movie

Me:so your saying we ditch the movie?

Sam:as long as your up for it

Me:i am,race ya!
I said as I shot up from my seat and ran down the stairs,sam then got up too and we both ran out laughing as we got shushes from everyone.

We walked out of the cinema with burning cheeks from laughter as we walked around the street mindless.

Me:were are we going?

Sam:were ever our legs take us

Me:okay,am down with that

We walked around just exploring la more,we then went inside some malls and bought,some face masks to try later,got ourselves matching clothes cause,were besties and we had icecream to top off the hangout.

We were eating our icecream as we were going back to the car,when we were done we got in and sam started to drive we blasted lit songs to get us both hyped and put some tiktok songs to get us in that mode,ya know?

~~~~~
Both:UMA GET LAAAZYY (the box)
~~~~~
When we got home,sam got our stuff as got the house keys and opened the door.

We got in and put our things down as the smell of chicken nuggets filled the room,we walked into the living room to see everyone eating takeaway.

Me:wow guys,yall couldn't cook?

Thomas:but you were gone

Me:well,am not like the cheif here,yall need to learn how to cook too no more fast food time to be healthy.

Everyone nodded there heads slowly as they looked at me sarcastically.
Jaden:yeah you said that last month and that didnt happen

Me:well it will this month

Jaden:just shutup and eat

Me:fine,if you really want me to.
I then giggled as I took some food and ate,when I was done,me and sam went upstairs to his room and starred looking at what we had bought.

Me:okay,what face mask do you want?

Sam:idk,just pick one

Me:k,I picked one now off to the bathroom

Sam:off to the bathroom

We went inside the bathroom as sam thought of making a live of us putting face masks on,so he started a live on his phone as we waited for the views to go up so we would have a crowd to talk to.