~okay then~

Yall better enjoy this chapter cause it's the last peacful 1 yall finna get...moving on!:

I woke up to a stupid noise I didnt want to here-my stupid alarm.
I swiped on my phone then got up and went to the bathroom as I remebered the hole reason why I set an alarm,Its date day,or date night-idk were Josh's taking me.

I brushed and stuff then went into my closet and tried to find somthing to wear I then set upon a red dress:

After that I went downstairs were I found nessa making a tiktok with sasha and they looked like they were having fun,when they saw me they both gave me the dirtiest of looks, I simply pushed it away and continued my journey to the store room and put on some red Adidas after that I felt like posting something on insta but that thought died down when the door opened and the boys burst inside,bringing in there noise.

Me:why yall so loud

Bryce:is it just me or,are they two of you

Anthony:ha,I see two of you bryce,hehe

Josh:hey baabbbee
Josh said as he walked over to me,in un unsteady way.
Me:seriously,your drunk
I said crossing my arms

Josh:am not drunk
Me:how many fingers are my holding up?
I held 2 fingers up and he looked at me seriously.
Josh:um,f-four?

Griffin:hehe,what are fingers?

Bryce:fingers are fingers some of them or long and some of them are little

Jaden:l-like payton's penis ahhahaha
The boys broke into laughter as they fist bumbed jaden.

Me:ugh,yall are a mess go clean yourselves up

I said and I dragged josh upstairs were I layed him down on the bed and got him some water and paracetamol,I then sat on the bed as I put a warm towel on his head.

I actually couldnt believe he was drunk right now,I mean really?you tell me that your taking me somewere then you come back drunk when am all ready to go.
Josh:y/n

Me:yeah

Josh:why do you look like you were going somewere

Me:because I was but,my boyfriend decided to get drunk with his friends so here I am

Josh:...

Me:okay,have some rest,I'll be back to check on you

I then went downstairs to see someof the boys except jaden,anthony,chase and bryce probably cause mads,avani,addison and charli took them,but I told them to follower me and I took each one of them to there rooms lastly was sam.

Me:okay,there you go
I said as he walked in dragging his feet as if he was crrying a pile of bricks.

I showed him to his bed and he sat down and slowly layed back down.

Me:okay,get some rest and if you need help,call me

Sam:okay
I then started to walk out when he said

Sam:y/n

Me:yeah

Sam:please stay

Me:okay
I said as I walked back in and sat on the floor,he then slowly closed his eyes as I watched him peacfully sleep.

I then got up when he was asleep and left to go check back on josh to find, nessa in the room talking to him as she was sat on the floor and he was just talking.

I opened the door to see nessa

Me:what are you doing here?

Nessa:I just came to check on him