~goodbye~

I sat down on the chair and just watched her,it reminded me of everything we've been through and it made me think.
We've dated but broken like 2 times but we never fully broke up,why cant we just be together,its like were in a world of romeo and juliet,I dont understand why my heart wont forget about her.i love her. I can never forget about her,shes shown a part of me I've never seen,and am thankfull.

Nextday:

Y/n's pov
I woke up to people chattering and I opened my eyes and heard

Yes,she can go home now

Josh:Amazing,I'll get the car

Mum:okay thank you oh and josh

Josh:yea
Mum:thankyou,for everything you really mean a lot to her,I can see it in her eyes

Josh:really?
Mum:yes,mumma knows best
They laughed which made me smile as I heard josh go and I opened up my eyes.

Mum:hey dear

Me:hey mom

Mum:were gonna take you to the swayla then um-well.youll have to get your things because were leaving tomoror at 5am so no one knows.

Me:oh okay

Mum:am sorry that you have to leave so soon

Me:its okay,let's go home

Mum:okay
I sat up and got changed then went to the car and we drove to the swayla,I saw everyone happy and went they saw me they crushed me with hugs.

We made tiktoks and they were the funniest,I had a really good time.

Bryce:guys let's play duck duck goose

Eveyone:yes!
We laughed then got into a circle then sat down.
Charli went first,she tapped everyone's head then said hoose when she tapped mine,I quickly got up and ran to get her,and I caught in the nick of time.It was now my turn I walked around then Josh said

Josh:I'll catch you before you even run
Me:Okay then GOOSE!
I said as I tapped his head and bolted, I was half way done when arms scopped me up from my waist.

I burst out laughing as i threw my head back,resting it on his chest

Josh:aha,told you
He said putting me down

Me:you said,before I could even run

Josh:same thing
We smiled then went to sit back down,and it was his go,he jaden then ended up running all over the place.

Jaden:TAG,YOUR IT
He yelled tapping josh
Oh wow,change of plans😂

Everyone got up as josh ran to who ever he saw,he got avani,who got anthony who go dixie who got charli,josh was trying to hide behind the curtain but charli saw him and got him,his eyes then landed on me and his pace towards me increased,I screamed and ran away laughing,I then ran up the steps and ran into his and I stood there next to the bed trying to decide my next move when josh ran in and pinned me down on the bed.

Josh:got you

I giggled as I lifted my head causing our lips to accidentlly brush against eachother,we stared for a couple moments until the sound of footsteps got us off eachother.

And of course,the devil herself was there.
Nessa:you two stop acting like children and also,babe everyones going out to eat so,get dressed.

Josh:ye okay
Nessa:um,can you like...
She said kinda telling me to get out

Me:ye,no problem
I said as I smiled and walked out touching my lips,I looked back to see josh staring as nessa slowly closed the door,I smiled and walked down the stairs.

Me:guys,I wanna take pictures with you all

Avani:let's just do it tomoror

No,I'll be gone by then.

Me:please

Everyone:okay okay
I took pictures with them all and smiled as I scrolled threw my camera roll.

I looked back at the stairs and josh was walking down,his eyes met mine and we both smiled as he walked towards me.

Josh:what you lookin at

Me:these

Josh:take some with meeee

Me:okiiiii
We took a picture then headed out the door as everybody else was leaving.

We were walking cause we werent lazy thanks to me,I was just strolling when josh snatched my phone and ran away.

Me:Hey!!

I said as I looked over at nessa who was texting someone,I then got my attention back to josh and I just saw him making funny faces as he held my phone out with his hand.

He doesn't know how much those photos are going to mean to me in the long term,since I won't see him in a while.

I walked over to him,and he gave me my phone back.
Me:thanks kind sir

Josh:ahah,you made me feel old

Me:you are old Mr richards
Josh:oh mr,so am a married man

Me:I guess so
Josh:ok mrs Richards
He smirked and turned to talk to sam.

This made my heart fricking cry of happiness but,I was also gonna let him go soon.

Finally,i said bitting into my burger and enjoying it's heavenly-ness.
Everyone laughed and bite into theirs.
When we were all full,we headed back home.

It was like 10 and everyone went to bed cause they were tired cause we had fun throughout the day but in was in my room finishing up my packing but my door was locked,I cant have anyone know about my were abouts.

When I was done,I drifted off to sleep as I replayed the day and all my memories in my dreams.

Today was the best,we all sang, danced,played games and enjoyed our teenage years but for me,I was saying goodbye.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The things you gotta do
For the human in you
...