~so,your jealous~

Next morning I woke up with a kiss planted on my lips,I opened my eyes to see josh.

Josh:hehe,true loves kiss always works

Me:ahaha,u dork
I got out of bed and did my morning routine then dressed up:

Me:ahaha,u dork I got out of bed and did my morning routine then dressed up:

I then went downstairs,were all the girls were making tiktoks wow.nessa really is fitting in,good 4 her.

I went to the kitchen and got some water,I then went back into the living room and nessa was making a tiktok,with josh.

Important:
Positive y/n
Negative y/n

No,stop overreacting there just friends there just friends...no but,Listen to me y/n!there friends okay well if you get hurt don't come to me what are you talking about,josh would never well that's what you thought last time, you either go stop this or, nessa is gonna make it all worse no,but ugh! I trust Josh,plus this is just a tiktok...it's just a tiktok you sure shut up! Are you sure tho yes I am now GO AWAY!

Bryce:helloo
Bryce said waving his hands in my face.
Me:oh,h-hi Bryce

Bryce:did you even hear what I said.

Me:oh,no sorry

Bryce:well,were gonna be throwing a party,like a come together Christmas party,but it isnt on christmas.

Me:oh...okay

Bryce:well we need to go shopping,you coming

Me:ugh
An explosion of laughter filled the air,my head shoot to that direction and josh was laughing with nessa.
I really didn't want to be in the same room as them.
Me:you know what,uma go who else is coming?

Bryce:what shopping?
Me:ye

Bryce:everyone is,we leave in an hour.but the party's tomoror

Me:oh,um, uma just stay thenn I-I have plans...with myself,i have to ya know...ya.

If everyone was going shopping for the party then josh and nessa would be going,ugh,no.not in the mood.

I then tried listening in on their convo.
Nessa:ahaha,you were seven or eight I think

Josh:I was,it was dope tho

Nessa:falling off a skate board then doing "push ups" to cover it up,sure josh.suurere

Josh:it was smooth tho,you gotta admit.

Nessa:it was...interesting

Josh:Oh My gAd how bout that time when-
Ugh am done,I put my airpods on and put on my slides then walked out.I walked around for a while just trying to calm down.ugh,why does she think she can just appear and hang out with my boyfriend.