~Official-sam loves who?~

I woke up in my bed,in my pyjamas I couldn't remember what and how I got into bed or somehow changed,I got out of my bed and went to brush then I went into mervin's room,to find him in bed with this girl,I screamed waking him up.
Mervin:dude,get out of my room

Y/n:isnt mum and dad here

Mervin:no they went on business trip when we were out.

Y/n:oh

Mervin:GET OUT

Y/n:SORRY
I ran out of his room before he hit me with a pillow,I went downstairs and found all the boys there sitting on the couch.
Y/n:um,hey
They all turned around to look at me.
Chase:hellloo,you good?

Y/n:yeah,I think so why are yall in my house?

Payton:uhh,rude joking mervin said we could hang out here.

Y/n:but hes still asleep

Griffin:he can join when hes awake.

Y/n:okay
I walked to the kitchen to start making breakfast.I got out ingredients to make pancakes then i felt someone snake there arms around my waist,I turned around to see josh's face.
Y/n:hey!,quick question

Josh:okay

Y/n:how did I change from my dress to a white tank top and shorts.

Josh:umm,i-i dont know

Y/n:was my underwear cute tho?

Josh:I know that's a trap

Y/n:ugh,whatever at least help me make breakfast.

Josh:okay

Josh mixed up the pancake mixture and I cooked them,he gave me the mix and I poured some on the pan and started cooking.Josh leaned against the fridge just watching me.I looked over at him and then he licked his lips,I smiled and went back to making pancakes when I was done I gave them to josh and he put the food on the table,when we were done we called everyone and we all sat down and ate
Mervin came out of his room later then the girl he was with ran out of our house.

Bryce:oh mervin got some

Mervin:she wasnt that good tho

Y/n:stop talking about dirty stuff,were eating.

Mervin:don't act like you don't do it

Y/n:I didn't say I don't

Mervin:look who's being dirty now.

Y/n:ugh!,code fuck you

Mervin sat down chuckling and we all ate,I got some chocolate syrup and put it on my pancake when I was done I went to eat and realised everyone staring at me,when I looked up to look at them they all looked away, pretending like they weren't staring.

Y/n:what is up with yall

Mervin:they like you

Y/n:yeah,surreee

Mervin:its true,they kept on talking about your instagram picture and the party.

Bryce:dude,don't do us like that.

Y/n:ahaha,I still don't belive you
I kept on eating i decided to send a picture on our group chat, a picture that was on my camera roll to see what they would say.
I found a picture that I took a few days back when I was trying on bikinis,I sent it then put my phone down waiting for the boys reaction.

I saw sam pick up his phone and his eyes went wide,and he mouthed wow,anthony looked at him weird then sam showed him his phone and anthony chocked a little,all the boys got curios so they got there phones out and went on the group chat.
🍳scrambled legs🍳