~Cheater?~

Jackson:hi am jackson,jackson felt

Y/n:I know who you a-i mean um,hi jackson.

Jackson:Hello nice to meet you

Y/n:y-you too
He held out his hand to shake and I shook it not to make a scene,and it was the same,rough.After meeting him I tried to go talk to jaden who was still with cynthia.
Y/n:jaden can i- jaden cut me and said

Jaden:am busy,go talk to uhhhh jackson.i looked over at jackson who had a smirk on his face and decided to walk with avani.
Y/n:hey!

Avani:mhm...

Y/n:hey,what up?

Avani:anthony...

Y/n:what about him?

Avani:his been playing with me,playing with my feelings and honestly it hurts that he's not mine but...

Y/n:look around avani so what if anthony dont like you like that,he can suck his own 🍆 because you are a savage.

Avani:what u mean by look around

Y/n:I meaann someone likes you someone called...

Avani:no one

Y/n:PAYTON!

payton thought I was calling him so he answered
Payton:uh huh

Y/n:nothing...oh umm avani wants to talk to you,dont you avani?

Avani:no-I cut her off and said

Y/n:yes you do now go!I gently and playfully pushed her over to payton and she mouthed"am gonna kill you!"
I giggled and realised I was now walking by myself. I looked over at Sasha and she looked busy with Josh so I continued walking alone until I thought someone come up with beside me it was Jackson.
Jackson:Hello babygirl

Y/n:am not your babygirl go away!

Jackson:Dont give me attitude of I'll reapet what I did that night.

Y/n:no you cant because,because...ill tell jaden and the boys

Jackson:who do they believe me a friend they have known since like kindergarten or you a there bestfriend Mervin's sister who they have known for a few months.

Y/n:what do you mean who will they believe?

Jackson:I mean if you dont do as I say,I will tell the boys that u did it to me.

Y/n:you would never!

Jackson:you know I would babygirl.
I walked away from him because he was just being stupid,I went and decided to talk to anthony about avani.

Anthony:hello mamas

Y/n:h-hi,hey what's up between you and avani

Anthony:Well,after the kiss I thought I had feelings but turns out I like someone else

Y/n:who do you like now?

Anthony:I cant tell you

Y/n:do the boys know?

Anthony:No-no!Jade-in mean the boys would kill me if they knew

Y/n:oh okay well good talk

Anthony:stayyyy with meee mamas

Y/n:fine
I stayed and talked to him and uncovered a different side to him a really relatable side we actually had a lot in common.After exploring and walking around we all went to eat at a restaurant jaden say with cynthia so I sat opposite him next to Anthony and everyone else sat down too.Anthony cracked the stupid most cheesy jokes but some how I laughed and then I got a message from jaden.