~The instagram post~

Josh and I got some snacks from the kitchen and we went to my room to watch Netflix,we cuddled up next to each other and we binged watched stranger things and tooks pictures,I got tired that I slept in his arms Josh stayed awake for a few more minutes until he finally fell asleep too.We woke up to the sound of mervin taking a picture and sneaking out of my room I got up and saw Josh still sleeping and how cute looked,I don't want to wake him up,so I snuck out of the room and caught mervin tiptoeing to his room.
Y/n:
Boo!! What r u doin
Mervin:
Nothing...
Y/n:
Tell me now!
Mervin;
Pictures speak louder than words,check your Insta lil sis.

I ran to my room were Josh was now awake on his phone I got mine and plopped on the bed next to josh,checking my insta,Marvin had tagged me in his post.
Mervin post:

When your little sis and best friend "hangout"Liked by joshrichards and 300,000 moreTags: it'sy/n and joshrichards

Liked by joshrichards and 300,000 more
Tags: it'sy/n and joshrichards

Comments:
Samhurley:
They cute or whatever
Jadenhossler:
I SHIP IT!
Anthony:
I SHIP!!!
Payton:
#single4ever
User:
Aren't you mad mervin?
Joshrichards:
Were just friends guys.
It'sy/n:
WERE JUST FRIENDS PEOPLE,STOP SHIPING.
User:
Ya and friends cuddle like that.sureee.
Hater:
Mervin your sis kinda ugly with josh,Josh belongs to me.
It'sy/n:
Honey,don't start w me,okay!!.because last time I checked,your a fan.
Lilhuddy:
I rest my case.I SHIP!!!
It'sy/n:
Stop shiping!!!,Mervin prepare your fricking nose because I am gonna break it.I swear.
Griffin:
Oh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Taylorholder:
Guys pray for mervin.
Joshrichards:
I can't stop laughing.
It'sy/n:
I know,your right next to me,and why u laughing,huh?
User61:
OMG!!,ship
792more comments

I looked up to see Josh already staring at me we were both staring into each others eyes.His gaze was to strong like he was looking into my soul,so I  looked away and stood up and told him that I was going to shower,I showered and put on this outfit:

His gaze was to strong like he was looking into my soul,so I  looked away and stood up and told him that I was going to shower,I showered and put on this outfit:

Me and Josh then hangout for 2 more hours until he went back home.
I called Sasha asking why she went,but it immediately went to voicemail,I thought she would probably still be sleeping so I went downstairs to see everyone having breakfast,I sat down for breakfast as mum and dad asked about josh,as if they knew about the Instagram post that mervin posted,after breakfast I went back upstairs to make tictoks,I spent the rest of the day chilling.

EVENING:
It was 7:00pm and Josh wanted to facetime,I accepted and we talked,and Josh asked if I would play Minecraft with him,I of course said yes and we played until 1am,by this time,we were both tired so we ended the call,and called it a day.