~I like you too~

Recap:I was fine with rude comments online or in person from people I'd didnt know but if someone close to me was calling me name,it really hit home.

I walked back to chase's house and knocked on the door.Josh opened the door and a smile went across his face as he met me in,I tried to smile back but I was obviously hurt by Anthony's words.I walked into the kitchen and hish followed behind me,I tried to get a bowl from the cabinet but I struggled,I went on my tip toes and still didnt succeed,I looked over at josh who laughing at me,i opened the tap and splashed him.He got some water and splashed me back I splashed him back and we were just going on and on fighting each other,he was going to splash 0 and I started running,but he grabbed my waist from behind and smeared water all over my face,I turned around to face him with an "angry" face expression,I put my hands around his neck He looked over at the stairs and quickly let go of my waist,I got my hands off his neck as I looked were he was looking and there stood anthony with an angry look on his face.

Anthony:can I tall to you

Josh:I think you said enough

Anthony:am not talking to you

Josh:tell me something I don't know

Anthony:can I just talk to her

Josh:she doesn't want to talk right now,you've hurt her enough

Anthony:well then tell her that i DONT WANT ANYTTHING TO DO WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP
I joined in the conversation.
y/n:NEITHER DO I

Anthonh:GOOD,CHEATER

Y/n:STOP BLAMING ME FOR CHEATING WHEN YOU DID IT FIRST

Anthony JUST SHUTUP

Y/n:WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU,STUPID

Anthony:AND YOU CALL ME STUPID?

Y/n:YES,I DO BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?THIS ISNT REAL,OUR RELASHIONSHIP IS FAKE,ALL THERE IS IS LUST SO STOP LYING TO YOURSELF THAT THIS WAS EVER REAL,GROW UP!

Anthony:your pathetic
Josh clenched his fists and before he could go for anthony I held his fists,he slowly unclenched them and I intertwined fingers with him.
Y/n:josh,hes not worth it

Josh:fine,I'll leave him...for know

Y/n:no,leave him,as in forever

Josh:I'll try

Anthony walked off ,I felt tears from in my eyes then josh embraced me into a hug.
Josh:hey,its okay

Y/n:why dont I feel anything,why dont I feem guilty or bad,am i a bad person?

Josh:no y/n,your not a bad person its just that those feelings have gone because all the love you thought you was fake and not real,that's why you dont feel anything right now.

Y/n:thank you josh

Josh:no problem
He said as we both pulled out of the hug,We went and sat on the couch and we watched stranger things when sasha wanted to talk to me.so we got of the couch and stood up somewhere else.
Sasha:are you okay?

Y/n:yeah I am

Sasha:no as in are you okay in the brain?

Y/n:what

Sasha:how could you cheat on anthony and then  not even go to comfort him,your actually so...

Y/n:so what,finish the sentence

Sasha:...

Y/n:well,am not comforting him cause he needs space,if you want to comfort him go ahead comfort him,kiss him while your at it he already cheated on me with a girl.

Sasha:wait how did you know

Y/m:someone told me

Sasha:y/n,am sorry about the kiss I mean it was like in the moment kinda thing an-

Y/n:IT WAS YOU

sasha:ya,I thought you knew

Y/n:I knew he cheated but i didnt know it was you!

Sasha:am sorry

Y/n:AM SORRY,REALLY IS THAT WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY,YOU KNOW AM HURT BECAUSE YOUR DOING EXACTLY WHAT NESSA DID WHY WOULD YOU,HOW COULD YOU!YOU KNOW IT WOULD HURT ME!

Sasha:AM SORRY CALM DOWN OKAY,IT WAS AN ACCIDENT WE WERE...HANGING OUT

Y/N:YA,HANGING OUT IN HIS MOUTH
I knew she still had something for jaden and I had a f-it moment,I walked up to jaden and looked at josh and mouthed "sorry"josh nodded his head then I pulled jaden's hand and brought him were me and sasha were standing and I kissed him infront of sasha's face everyone ohed then he kissed back then i pushed him away and said:

Y/n:SEE that's how it feels like,I hope it hurts you,you need a taste of your own medicine.
I didnt realise but the everyone came and started circling is.
Jaden:damn,that was hot

Y/n:dont

Jaden:but,I still have those feelings

Y/n:what?

Jaden:what we had,i want it back

Y/n:but i-i was cut of by sam
Sam:I kinda like you too

Payton:same here

Chase:Same here to,bubba your a 10

Griffin:I want you so bad tho

Bryce:Ya your hella hot

Noen:I kinda have a crush on you too

Y/n:um...

Josh:guys yall cant just lay all that ontop of her just like that

Y/n:guys am sorry-I-mervin can we go...please

Mervin:okay
Me and mervin walked out of the house leaving the boys speechless
We went into the car and I blasted my music in my airpods.We finally arrived home and I looked in the mirror to make it look like i wasnt crying because then my dad would wanna kill anthony and have a talk with sasha.When we got inside my house I immediately rushed to my room I locked that door and face planted my head onto the pillow and cried my heart out,i cried more and finally fell asleep.

The whole week I didnt go out,I just stayed in my house and didnt use social media but posted instagram stories saying that I was still alive.I just wanted a week to myself with no distractions,just myself and family.