~I love you~

I woke up with someones head on my stomach and mine on someones lap.
I then opened my eyes to see that it was still dark and the girls were still sleeping.yesterday was so fun,and took my mind of everything but I had to fix me and Josh's relationship or else it might end.

I then slowly got up and walked to the bathroom trying not to wake anyone  since I woke up in the middle of the night,I rinsened my face to refresh but didnt feel any better,I was just stressed and tired of all the drama,why cant I just have a day were everything goes to plan.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen were I heard two people talking,it was sam and Josh so I hid so they wouldn't see me,idk why but yeah.

Sam:no,bro she's not a cheater I promise

Josh:so what did she do,like did she say anything or touch you or idk.anything

Sam:no,she's passed the test
Test?passed the what- did I just get set up!! Did sam take me to the beach just to test me!!,And to think that I wouldn't find out wow...you've got some nerve josh,no sam no both of you.

Josh:oh,okay,thanks bro

Sam:no problem,but she did mention that she didn't understand why you were acussing her

Josh:well nessa told me and at first I didnt belive her them she gave me this tiktok tea thing account and there was proof.

Sam:but how come you told me to test her if you already knew she cheated

Josh:because it's not her,I know it's not her but I was just hurt by even thinking about it that I needed to reassure myself that it wasnt her and that she wouldn't cheat.

Sam:oh,I totally understand,well am gonna go sleep okay

Josh:yeah,see you

Sam:okay

Shoot shoot shoot get out of there y/n

I quickly tiptoe back up the stairs and rushed to the nearest room.
Oh wow am in Josh's room,well our room,idk.
When sam finally got into his room it was as if josh went to the bathroom so I got of of joshs and went downstairs since i thought no one was there.

I stepped into the kitchen and I met eyes with josh.
Really y/n you said he was in the bathroom.
Me:oh,um I'll go

Josh:no,no stay...please

Me:uh,okay

I slowly walked to the fridge and got some yogurt,I got a spoon then went to sit down opposite him in silence.
As I ate my yogurt I could feel his strong gaze upon me.
Josh:cant sleep?

Me:hmm,yeah

Josh:look,am s-

Me:I forgive you

Josh:but i-
Me:I know what you did okay?and I choose to forgive you.

Josh:well just know that the post about me cheating isn't true either

Me:I know that,I knew that before you knew it yourself

Josh:oh yeah?how?

Me:your hand and fingers are not the same and you never hold a waist like that.

Josh:like how?

Me:like the way that guy did

Josh:how do I hold it then

Me:idk

Josh:maybe I should try and see how I do it

Me:hmm,maybe you should

He stood up and so did I,we walked towards eachother looking into our eyes,for a brief second we just stood there then he pulled me into a hug and I hugged back,I didnt realise how much I missed his embrace.

Josh:I love you y/n

Me:I love you too josh
We stayed hugging for a few more seconds then headed to the living room.
Josh:movie?

Me:ye
We went on the couch a got some blankets then cuddled up with eachother.things are starting to look up now.