Hello Canada...for now

I was woken up by josh since we had arrived,he took our language and we left the plane with mervin infront of us.

We then got out the airport and ordered on uber then went back home to my house were we heard the Richards there as well.

Mervin rang the bell and you could hear footsteps walking towards the door.The door opened as we were all brought into a hug by everyone.

Mum:OMG my babies are back 

Dad:heyyy welcome back
Mrs richards:welcome back how was la

Mr richards:how about you let them come in first.

We all laughed as we were welcomed inside.we put our stuff down and we were invited at the table for dinner.

Mum:so,how was la

Josh:its good

Mum:met any new friends

Mervin:maybe y/n has

Mum:oh,who

Me:charli

Dad:oh you mean d'Emilioi,i was just on the phone with her dad the other day,we might be having a parent kinda meet up in la.

Me:really?

Mum:yes,were meeting all your other friends parents-just getting to know eachother

Mervin:that's nice

Dad:josh you seem to be quite

Josh:am just tired

Dad:oh did you keep up with the hockey game tho

Josh:oh shoot,no I didnt,what happened?

Mr richards:a lot happened

Dad:yes,like the-

Mum:no hockey talk at dinner,save it for later boys
We all Laughed as we finished up our food,I went to my room to sleep cause I was tired as mervin did the Same,josh,my dad and Josh's dad were still at it with there hockey talk as all the others were talking bout other stuff.

~Next day~
I woke up to the sound of laughter,I opened my eyes and checked the time.

1:00pm
I pulled myself out of bed and went to do my morning routine then I put on this:

I then went downstairs and into the garden to find everyone awake,even the Richards were there

I walked over to josh who was sitting down.

Josh:hey babe

Me:hey

Me:when did yall come here

Josh:like at 12:30,not too long ago

Me:okay
He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me down to sit next to him.

Josh:I missed here

Me:ye,its gonna start snowing soon, am exited

Josh:about playing in the snow?

Me:yep 

I said as I giggled.The rest of The day went by pretty well everyone was having a good time making jokes or whatever,I was mostly with Josh just sitting on his lap or something.We finally had sometime together,with our family.

We then ordered food and everyone sat down and ate,I missed being home.

Mum:do you guys wanna head to the beach tomoror,its the last day of good sunlight until winter kicks in.

Josh:yeah sure
He said as he bit into his burger

I nodded my head as everyone else dug in.

~after food~

Josh,mervin me and Olivia were hanging out in my room William's at someone house 4 a sleepover anyway,josh was laying on his stomach on the bed as was watching Netflix with my laptop on his back.

I put my laptop down when I was tired of watching real prince of bel'air
I looked over at josh who was sleeping,mervin was in his room but he was awake since he kept on shouting "I just got killed,wtf sam!"
Or shat like that,the Richards had already gone home but obviously josh was still at my house snoring his cute little ass off.

I hopped off my bed and went on tiktok,I posted like 5 since I was inactive the past few days.Ive never felt more calm, like everything had finally settled down.it was a good feeling.

When I was done I sat back on my bed and watched netflix again😂,on my tv the show that was on had a girl crying as, I then saw josh shoot up from the bed and look at me with a worried look on his face he then said."I thought you were crying"damn,that means alot

I smiled at him
Me:nop,am good

Josh:okay...turn that off

Me:why?am bored

Josh:then cuddle me
He said as he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me into the warm covers.

We stayed there just enjoying eachother company,no words were said,it was perfect.god I love this dork.