~when it's time to say goodbye~

I walked to the bathroom and pushed the door open,it was a  unisex  bathroom so Jaden followed me in,i slid down the wall and cried on the floor and Jaden sat down on the floor too.i looked up and told myself"stop crying y/n"

jaden:no,cry it out because you can't stop yourself if it's coming from the deep,which it is

y/n:...but she said those things

jaden:fuck what she was saying

y/n:...

Jaden:...knock knock

y/n:that was random,but I know he just wanted to make me feel better so I just replied.who's there

Jaden:mustache

y/n:mustache who?

Jaden:I mustache you a question,but ill shave it for later

I giggled and smiled because c'mon it was a bit funny 

Jaden:"There's that amazing smile",his statement made me blush and I tried to hide it but he already saw,i stood up and washed my face to refresh then I turned around to face Jaden who stood up. I walked closer to him and said"thank you for being here with me,you really didn't have to" Jaden replied"i want to be here,plus I would probably punch him in the face if I was still there"then there was silence and we just looked at each others eyes,Jaden came closer to me and held my waist he started leaning in and I leaned in too and we kissed!His lips moved in perfect sync and he was such a good kisser,not too rough not too soft-just perfect.I put my hands around his neck as we kissed.we pulled away and Jaden said"wow!""what?"i said he looked at me still holding my waist and said"your an amazing kisser"i giggled and kissed then realised something

y/n:omg

jaden:What?

y/n:Sasha's right-I-i cheated,and am doing it now.M-me and josh havent broken up...

y/n:She was right about what she said

Jaden:well who cares now,hes probably still there with her instead of coming to you

y/n:word?

jaden:word

y/n:okay,well lets go then

jaden:sure

Me and jaden walked out of the bathroom and back into the room everyone stared at us and then at josh and sasha like something happened in the room between sasha and josh."um...Josh can i talk to you for a sec"i said and he got up and walked out the door with me,we walked outside and josh started"okay so,if you thought i cheated,i never,i mean you did and i dont see what the problem is for me to talk to sasha."

y/n:i know and i am sorry for that,but*clears throat*i have um Josh cuts me off

Josh:you've caught feelings for jaden,i know...

 i was shocked that he knew and i just stood there in silence nodding my head,he sighed and said" we're done" and he walked back into the room leaving me alone,it hit me hard eventhough i caught feelings for jaden,i didn't expect him to just break up all of a sudden,i still wanted him as a friend and thats the bit that hurt,i had lost my bestfriend.My eyes started tearing up but i stopped myslef and walked back into the room and as soon as i did the break was finished so we all went back onto the stage and the boys came up to me and asked if i was okay and i reasurred them that i was,we all chose the songs we wanted to do and we began our performing,we had so much fun and it was a way to lighten up the mood from all the drama.

TIMESKIP

After the show everyone headed back to the hotel,we all decided to go into the boys room because it was bigger and just have a huge mukbang/party/hangout.We all got into the room and sat down wherever,i went to one of the beds were jaden was and we talked together,all the others did whatever and i coudnt help but notice Josh and Sasha on another  bed-cuddling,it hurt that i had to see it,but the drama was kinda my fult. Anthony Payton and Avani got back from getting food and they shared it equally around"i third wheeled so much"payton said as he sat on the floor with his food,everyone looked at Avani and Anthony and said"ohhlala"they both blushed and we laughed ath their awakwardness.After food we all took pictures and made tiktoks which was fun I talked to the boys and then we got some news from Chase.

"wait guys,I think Cynthia is coming  coming tomorrow"Groans of disappointment filled up the room as I wondered who they were talking about.

y/n:Guys who's cythia?

everyone in the whole room looked at me,even josh and sasha with shocked faes.

yousif:You don't know who cythia is???

y/n:yah,can someone tell me tho

Josh:She's basically a bitch

y/n:Are you talking about yourself?The boys went ohhhhh and burst out laughing so did I but josh just went back to cuddling Sasha and then I heard her say " ignore it is not worth it"  Then we all decided to play truth or dare because  why not.  So  we all got into a circle and played it

Chase:y/n,truth or dare

y/n:dare 

chase:okay ummm....uhhh I dar-he was cut of by griffin who said"i dare you to kiss jaden" I looked over at jaden who was next to me and giggled"we already did..."and all the boys ohhed.

Chaser:do it then

I looked at jaden and sat on top of him,on his lap and I kissed him passionetly,after I was done I got off him to see all the boys staring dead straight at what I did"what!?,you guys look like you got hit by a truck"

Griffin:when I dared you,i didn't think you would actually do it!

y/n:well then that's something you learn everyday.

Chaser:y/n

y/n:ya

Chaser:truth or dare

y/n:i just had my go but okay,ill do truth this time

Chaser:why did you split up with your ex?cause I don't really know the story

y/n:well my night in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminium foil,everyone burst out laughing and I even saw sasha and josh laugh as well.

Y/n:ummm Anthony truth or dare?

Anthony:dare

y/n:i dare you,to KISS AVANI!!!,the room went silent to see what Anthony was gonna do and he kissed her!everyone went aww because they were so cute.The rest of the evening went like that and we all had a blast.Me and sasha talked but only to ask to pass ketchup which wasn't really a conversation but-it was something then we all played music,danced and had a blast and then we all ended up sleeping.