~nessa's here~

Josh:baby

Me:what

Josh:time to wake up

Me:okay
I said slowly sitting up and realising that i was,well...clothe-less.i reached down to a hoodie that was on the floor and slipped it on.

I then got up falling on the floor first,I got up and stretched my legs,I was a little sore.i wonder whyyyy anyway,when I was less sore I walked to the bathroom were i went to brush,josh later came and joined me and played his music.

Josh:hmhmhm
He hummed to the music

Me:i was still brushing and josh had already finished,he then set up his phone on the sink,but i was brushing so i was in the camera and he was behind me.The tiktok sound was "baby wont you come my way,ive got some things i want to say"anyway,the sound started and i was literally just brushing as josh was in the back ground,you could see his face and chest though since am short asf,he then hugged me from behind and i still kept on brushing.

He then kissed my cheek.

Josh:good morning

Me:hmmm
I couldn't really talk while brushing. and he then let go of me and idk,probably posted the tiktok or something i then,finally finished brushing and got out the bathroom,josh went to shower and i joined after he did,when i was done i dressed up into:some jeans and a blue top.(pic later)

Me and josh then went downstairs to find everyone already up ready to go pick nessa up,yes all of us cause we had to get food and probably shop anyway so ye.

When everyone was ready to go,we went.We took like 3 cars cause there were loads of us.we went to the mall because we had sometime before we picked nessa up.

Joshrichard's post:

1

2

2

Her:baby,dont take pictures of me walking,they come out weird and blurryMe:betHer:deal So babygirl @itsy/n i think i win🤔Comments:Fan56:omg,that smile🤪🤪

Me:bet
Her:deal
So babygirl @itsy/n i think i win🤔
Comments:
Fan56:omg,that smile🤪🤪