~No,thanku~

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

That picture tho &👀oop,u guys get what I did there😂okay uma go away now.but thanks for 20k😘😘I love yall.

I woke up and saw josh besides me still sleeping,I slowly slipped out of his hands that were around my waist and walked to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and washed my face I reached for one of Josh's hoodies then decided to go live,since I did say I would.

I opened instagram swiped to live and voila,I was live.
I waited for a few minutes till I had a crowd of viewers then I began talking.

Me:hey guys,uma just be talking to yall and answering any questions that you have or something like that.

Me:user1 says can u play music?

Me:oh I can but I only have one phone with me,hold on lemme take Josh's.

I stood up and grabbed joshs phone and I plopped down back into the frame.I then went on to play some music.

Me:okay,that's see fan21 says were's sam?

Me:oh sam is back home but josh told me that he might be visiting soon so that's good.

Me:"I love you"i love you more user91

Me:"say hi pricilar",hi pricilar,I love your name.

"She told me put my heart,in the bag"
I said singing along with the song
Robbery-juice wrld.amazing song listen 2 it.okay uma go now

Me:user7,were's josh?

Me:oh josh's still sleeping,u guys wanna see him?
I then looked at the comments.

User7:omg please!!

User8:yes yes yes

User18:I LOVE YOU

USER88:speak french

Fan8:I wanna see josh!!

Me:okay uma show yall josh sleeping but um,warning,he's gonna break your heart with how adoroble he is.

I then picked up my phone,switching the camera, i sat on the bed and pointed the camera at Josh's face.His cute little face lying there peaceful.

I then swapped the camera so it was back to portrait and rested it onto a pillow I then layed down so the camera could see my face.

Me:okay guys am on the bed Josh's here sleeping next to me.

Me:user01 says what's Josh's number?

Me:uhh,I dont know what that is
I said giggling
I then read out comments
Me:"i hate ur voice"uh okay

Me:"your such a fake" um okay?

I then scrolled down my comments and started to see comments like:

Hater:🤮🤮🤮

Hater27:🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

User8:I love u🌺❤

Hater9:🖕🖕🖕

Me:umm,w-whats going on?

Me:why is everyone-
I then stopped my sentence because a curtain comment caught my eye.

Hater80:Ugly,fat,cow,pig,attention seeker,clout chaser,wannabe,stupid idiot,ugly,ugly,ugly🤮🤮

Me:w-what,I-why.wait,umm
I couldn't even make out sentences because I was reading the comments.