~SUPRISE~20

Avani and i walked out of our room and Avani knocked on the door as i hid by the coridor.Payton opened the door and saw her then all the boys came and saw her and they all hugged her and said hi to her when they all started to go back in i snuck out of the corridor and held the door before it shut,i held it and snuck my way into the boys room to find then all sitting down in a circle,josh's back was facing the door so he coudnt see me when i walked in howeverr chase,neon and griffin saw me but i put my finger over my mouth telling them to shush.Then like we planned avani asked josh.

Avani:Josh,who do you want by your side right now?like if i was to make them be here who would it be?

josh:Well my baby girl of course but i doubt she would be here right now.

"Are you sure?"i said,he turned his head and saw me and he quickly stood up "y/n!" he yelled as he ran towards me and carried me up so that i rapped my legs around his waist and i heard awww's from everyone,but jaden didn't look amused,josh spun us around as he hugged me tight,i pulled out of the hug and cupped his face and said "suprise babyboy" he replied by kissing me and ewwws spread acros the room i smiled through the kiss and josh put me down.

"how?when? h-howw?"

y/n:Well my dad got a call and I guess I have a manager and I got invited to tour

josh:oh shit,hows sasha?

y/n:well she cried a lot yesterday and a bit more on the plane,but she's in our room if you wanna she her.

josh:oh okay,ill go see her in a few

y/n:okay

Me and josh walked to everyone else and I hugged all the boys and when jaden came to hug me,i turned around and walked away which made everyone laugh at him.I saw josh leave so he would probably go to see sasha.

Sasha's pov:

Avani and y/n just left to suporise the boys but I don't think am ready to see them,well jaden I particulare yet so I guess uma do a live and talk about the whole situation but its hard not to cry.I Heard the door ring and it was josh,i invited him in and literally forgot that I was on live.

josh's pov:

I walked out of the room to go see sasha since she was one of my girl bestie,i knocked on the door and she opened it,her eyes were red from crying and when she saw me she invited me in.I had never seen her like this and it was the first time I saw her cry like this.I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder.

sasha:They always cheat,they always do

josh:who?

sasha:the boys I date-they always cheat I don't wanna do this anymore

josh:dont cry bubs,they don't deserve your tears.

sasha:thats funny,y/n said the exact same thing

josh:ahaha at least your happy now,come on lets go see the boys,you don't have to talk at least be there.

sasha:okay,ill be there in a minute.

josh:k

sasha's pov:

I looked into josh's eyes realising how hot he actualy was-wow! was I blind?he looked into my eyes aswell and the room was silent and we just stared at each other examining our features.Josh broke the slience by clearing his throat and saying"ill see you later then"then he left the room and went back to the guys room.

End of sasha's pov:

y/n pov:

i was talking to the boys as they were telling me about what we were doing tomorror for the meet and greet.As i talked to the boys Jaden kept staring at me and when i looked back at him he continued to stare at me,i looked away and tried to talk to someone and i saw him come towards me.I didnt want to talk to him because of what he did to sasha,but he was also my bestfriend so i just stood there.

Jaden:Hey y/n can i talk to you

y/n:ya,whats up?

jaden:i mean can we talk in private

y/n:ya um...okay

we walked out the room and walked down the corridor to the hotel lobby when he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

y/n:wtf jaden get off

jaden:please listen to what i have to say

y/n:what's that?

jaden;babygirl your so damn fine,i think i like you

y/n:cut the crap jaden

jaden:no,am serious

y/n:wellll,i have a boyfriend and you just broke up with my bestfriend.

jaden:ya but I did it for you,i like you more...that's why I broke up with her-I was catching feeling for you

y/n:Well sasha's my bestfriend and I would never cheat on josh with you-and that's a bullshit excuse to break up with sasha.

jaden: I am 10 times better than josh babygirl.he sayed as he moved closer to me

y/n:I will never cheat!

jaden:He doesnt have to know. he said as he moved his face closer to mine with lust in his eyes.

My heart was beating and my breathing got heavier as his face got closer and closer-but why was i not pulling away,i just stood there looking into his eyes like a statue and his soft lips pressed against mine,then a familier voice yelled."Y/N!! am telling josh!"i turned my head and saw sasha looking striaght at me and jaden i pushed him off and went after sasha"sasha,we didn't do anything well we did but please-i nev-he came for me i promise!"Sasha ignored me and kept on walking to the boys room...