~last day~

Sorry about not updating babes😕
But here ya go:
Josh's pov:
I woke up to y/n tryna get up from bed,I tighted my grip on her waist as she sat back down on the bed.

Y/n:jooOoSh leave me alOooOne

Me:nooOoo

Y/n:but we need to pack,we're leaving for LA tomoror

Josh:why?

Y/n:cause we need to go back home

Josh:but this is home

Y/n:it used to be home,now time to pack

Josh:I need 5 more minutes

Y/n:okay
Y/n's pov:
He finally got of my waist and allowed me to go,I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine before I left I looked at myself in the mirror and touched the necklace josh had given me I swear to never take this off,no matter what. When I left the bathroom, I started to pack when I got a call.

Me:uh,hello?

??:yes,is this y/n?
Me:yes

??:well this is your manager and I just wanted to let you know that you have an interview with famous birthdays the day after you fly back to LA

Me:oh okay,thanks for letting me know

Manager:sure,oh and also,we need to start thinking bout sponsoring so have a think on what you would like to sponsor and let me know

Me:that's great,thanks

Manager:no problem

The call ended and I went back to packing.damn,this is great uma do an interview with famous birthdays!and am gonna start sponsoring and shat.
I finished packing my bag and decided to pack josh's too since he was still sleeping.

40 mins later

I was finally done so I went back in bed since I didnt feel like going back downstairs.

I was just scrolling through my phone reposting,commenting and liking edits because why not.

When I was satisfied I finally decided to get up and go downstairs but no one was there,then I remembered that they were at the Richards so I looked around the kitchen trying to find some food but being unsuccessful
I then looked in the upper cabinets as I was on my tipytoes and shat when I felt hands wrap around my waist softly.

Me obviously knowing who it was,i kept on looking for food.

Me:your finally awake huh

Josh:mhm hm

I then turned around to face him and his grip around my waist remained
I looked up at his face examining his outstanding features.

Josh:what?

Me:nothing
I looked him up and down then slide out of his hands,I did this because he always did it to me,everytime he stared at me and I asked him about it,he would just give me the look and walk away or look the other way or something so ha!payback.

When I slide out of his hands,i walked upstairs to get him a hoodie or something since he was topless-like always.there sas also no food in the house so I guess we were eating out.

I walked back downstairs with the hoodie and threw it on his face.

Josh:what's this for?

Me:for jumping on.were going out for food-we don't have any

Josh:gimme the hoodie your wearing

Me:no,put on the one I gave you

Josh:will you give it back?
Me:prolly not

He then put the hoodie on and got off the couch.He walked over to me as i was tieing my hair up and he took the scruchie out of my hands,my hair swang back into place as he looked at me with thoses big blue eyes.
Josh:you take my hoodie,I take your scrunchie

Me:BaAaAbBbByYyY
I winned
Josh:WwHhAaAtT
He mocked my tone
Me:fuck you

Josh:that's what you moaned last night,expect instead if "you",you said josh

Me:ugh,am not going taco bell anymore

Josh:okay babygirl
He then jokingly walked out the house expecting me to follow but I didnt,so he came back in and went behind me but knowing josh,I quickly turned around to face him and before I could even blink he picked me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist as he walked out the door with me having no choice.
~timeskip~
We were now both sat in the car as josh started driving,he put on some music as we listened to it,I was on my phone not even saying anything.

Josh:why don't you put that fucking pHhOoNnEe down,darling so we could be AaLoOnNeE now
He sang,really badly may i add.

i giggled as i followed his orders and put my phone down.

Me:okay my phones down

Josh:good
He then held my hand as he kept his eyes on the road.
When we arrived we got in and ordered and stuff then ate and shat.

~after food~
Instead of heading back home,we decided to walk around to familiarize our selves since canada wasnt home anymore so we had to look at the aces one last time.

We walked through a park,and even pointed out were me,josh and the boys hang after school when we went shopping or something we even saw the ihop were me and josh had our first date.
After that we finally decided to head home,as we were walking there a bunch of screaming overexcited girls came running towards us.

Girl:OMG,I CANT-UR REAL U-Y/N AND JOSH OMG!!!

Gurl3:I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE SO MUCH AHH!

Girl:Okay,sorry about my friends but,Can we take pictures?

Josh and me:ya ya sure
We took a bunch of pictures and hugged them loads of times,its such a good and warm feeling,it could even warms up the toughest of people.

Girls:thanku so much!!

Josh:dont mention it

The girls walked away with 10x bugger smiles than they had when they came up to us,they made me just miss going out to events to see my supporters, but,at least theres playlist in Feb so that's good.

We got into the car and I got a call from my dad.

Dad:hey kiddo

Me:hey dad,what's up

Dad:you and josh come to the richards,were having family night

Me:oh,should we bring our bags cause we leave first thing tomoror

Dad:yeah,go ahead

Me:k,see-ya

Dad:k,bye
I ended the call and told josh.we got to my house and put our bags in the back-after that we went to josh's house.

We spent the rest of the night with our families,just playing games,laughing and having fun.

Okay,lil warning here but,things are gonna get heated up and dramatic cause,we havent had drama in the last like 100000000 chapters so, ye.

Have a good day,night,after noon or whatever,I love u🥰❤❤