~THE END~

My alarm went off at 4:30 am and I just closed my eyes hoping this was all a dream.

I slipped on some comfortable clothes then got my suitcase,before I left,I walked around everyone's room and just wispered goodbye as they slept peacfully.

Then i quietly walked down the stairs and looked around once more,wrote a note for everyone saying goodbye and walked to the door,my eyes were teary as my hand held the handle, before I opened the door a familiar voice got my attention.

"So its true,your leaving"
I turned around and faced josh,holding the note in his hands

Me:j-Josh

Josh:and you thought you werent going to give me a proper goodbye

Me:I laughed as my tears fell from my eyes and He walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. His embrace was warm and the world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

We pulled away and I noticed a tear slip from his eye which broke my heart.
I wiped the tear off as i caressed his cheek,we leaned in and I didnt care if he had a girlfriend.i yearned for him and this was my last chance.

The kiss was passionate and long,both of us not wanting to let go because then we had to face the reality.

I looked down at my phone which was a message from my mom.

Mom:the drivers outside,I'll see you in an hour dear❤

I then looked back at him.
Me:I-I have to go now

Josh:oh
We then silently walked outside and we were now outside next to the car.

Me:I'll see you soon
Josh:how long is soon?

Me:it depends josh

Josh:oh okay,well were will you be so I can see you agian

Me:i dont know,find me
I said and I stepped into the car,the car slowly started moving he waved and I waved back as I saw tears stream down from his face as we drove off.he ran inside the house then ran back out after the car and the driver drove a little slower,josh then gave me a box threw the window and then said the it that sentence.8 letters,three words.

"I love you"
He slowed down as the speed I creased,bom my heart fell,I fell back in my seat and cried as the driver sat there awkwardly.

I looked besides me and saw the box he gave me,I slowly opened it and I smiled.

There was a hoodie and behind it was his colouge,my attention then shifted to the little black box and I got it out as I opened it,there was a ring in there,omg.

The note attached to it said:
I was meant to give you this ring to promise being together forever but,why have a ring when our hearts are connected.i still got it for you tho because I just want to remind you how much happier my life is with you in it,your my absolute world babygirl,and my life finally makes sence but right now.I want to make a promise to you,I promise that one day,I will put a ring on your figure and we will forever be together.

I love you,and I always will.
-from,your douche bag

I smiled as a tear escaped my eyes but I knew that he was forever in my heart,he always is and always will be.

I love you josh
Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The future awaits,But for now

Josh:I'll wait for you
The sad boy wispered as he saw the car and the love of his life disaper further down the road.

The feeling of hope for seeing y/n again remained in josh's heart because he made a promise,and he was not planning on breaking it.

...

Congrats! you have reached the end of this epic,amazing,dramtic, weird,sad,badass,thump crushing,emotional,kidnapping,memorie sucking,fantastic,josh Richard's book.

I have enjoyed writting this so much,yall have inspired me and given me courage to keep doing what am doing,I love everyone one of yall's support and I am completly grateful,I can't wait for yall to ready the second book because theres gonna be so.e heart warming g moments but anyways.

Thank you for reading
And
Have a wonderful day

Credits:
Author:ye, Welldone 2 myself for writing a 101 chapter book.Tehehe.

Sasha:thank you sasha,my friend-In real life 4 editing and giving  me ideas for the book.

You guys: thank you guys most of all for reading the book gosh was this a hell of a ride but yall stuck with me and my very stupid spelling errors and my ment to be funny comebacks,hehe anyway.I love youuuz and im very grateful. ❤❤❤🌍

Oh and just so I didnt give you a minnie minute attack-there is a book 2😂

THE END