BREAKING RULES.

"I think we are lost.." Cabir took his compass "..I think we should head this way.."

"But that's Rajghar's entrance point" Aryaman pointed. "Look at the green flyers..it's their signature style. I think we need to head back..we will find our way eventually..but we shouldn't cross the border without authority"

"Rajghar belong to Samghar.."Manik who was listening to them all this while finally spoke. "..and I, Kunwar Manik, don't need any one permission to enter my own territory."

"But they don't think that.." Cabir reminded that. "Kunwar Madhyam and Kunwar Abhimanyu are extremely hostile regarding this territorial dispute. We shouldn't give them any chance to raise fingers at us."

"I agree.."Aryaman agreed but unfortunately Manik didnt. So without letting them finish their sentence he patted the back of his horse and within seconds crossed the border only to enter the land of Rajghar.

His actions horrified both Cabir and Aryaman. "I will see you both later.." and without waiting for any one he barged into the territory of Rajghar.

"We need to find our way back to Raj Mahal as soon as possible. Rani Maa and Maharaj  needs to know about this..only they can help  Manik to get out of this mess.." Cabir suggested to which Aryaman replied "..Let's go.."

They both marched back so that they could protect Manik before it's too late.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Precap : First Sight**