DESTINY CHANGES THE COURSE OF LIFE

**Thank you all for the wishes. My mother is better if not best at her health..and I hope she will continue to get better with all of your great wishes flowing in from across the globe. I am blessed to have you all in my life..love you all loads ❤❤**

"Why are you getting so hyped Princess..just calm down." Abhimanyu tried to calm her down. "Things might not be that serious as you are expecting it to be.."

"Do you seriously expect me to calm down knowing that Manik had entered Rajghar all over again. Have you forgotten everything that happened last time he trespassed Rajghar." Nandini reminded him.

However Abhimanyu reminded her something as well "..beside knocking you up he ended up becoming the reason why hundreds of innocent civilians were brutally murdered in the name of self defence..how can I forget that Princess."

Nandini looked away as she couldnt meet his eyes however her act made Abhimanyu felt guilty the very next moment "..I am sorry Princess..I didnt meant to say thing to hurt you like this.." he hugged her while planting a kiss on top of her head "..it just I so want to kill Manik--The so called "kunwar sa" but I can't because I know my darling kiddo love him to the core of her heart."

"I don't love him bhai.." Nandini hugged him back "..I don't have any feelings for him. I am here just because.." before she could finish he completed her sentence "..you want revenge from him..but the real question is will you be able to do so if Manik succeeded in fulfilling his side of bargain."

"He won't be able to do that." She looked at him confidently "..because I won't let him.."

"You are one heck of a stubborn woman..just like him..no wonder he felt head over heels in love with you.." he pecked her forehead this time "..however this time I do feel that you are going to loose because somewhere deep down in your head even you want him to win..but of course you won't agree to that
so I won't continue this any further.."

"I can't believe you are taking his side.." she shook her head in disbelief "..I thought you hated him."

"I still do.." Abhimanyu was honest "..and I will continue to do so till my last breathe but that's simply because of my prejudices against him.. however I do believe that he will be a better king than this predecessors"

"He got so many innocent killed bhai and still you are saying this.." she was shocked now. She simply couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"He didn't get any one killed Princess. He himself was used as an pawn by his father who used his entrance as an opportunity to harm the reputation of Rajghar. Kunwar sa wouldn't have allowed it ever. For me Maharaj is the Ultimate criminal who needed to be tore apart. And he will once Kunwar sa will take his place.." Abhimanyu replied.

"He will never harm his father. He is a very loyal son. He will never get his father killed or even threatened as long as he is there for him." She knew this very well.

"I know he can't.." Abhimanyu smirked "..but there is someone who can and the best part kunwar sa won't say a word if that person deliver justice on his behalf."

"And who is that person.." she asked this question even though she already knew the answer.

"You my love.." he winked "..because Manik would will be able to see your perspective as well as his Queen and won't stop you because he know this that justice needs to be delivered to victims who have undergone wrong at the hand of those in power."

"I will be his side consort bhai..and Ranima won't choose me as his main consort as she knows that I could be lethal to her and this throne if I somehow ended becoming his side consort." She gritted her teeth. "..and I wont agree to marry him to begin with because I don't want to be one of his many wives and women.."

"Somehow I doubt that.."Abhimanyu smiled as he caressed her face "..he knows you too well so if he will marries you then you will be his only wife Princess. No one will take your place..neither to the throne nor in his life..because he simply won't let it."

"You are being too confident now.." Nandini snorted "..don't forget he is nothing but a helpless Crown Prince who dances on the tunes of his courtmen."

"Love can make you do crazy things..and it can change you in eternal way before you even realised." Abhimanyu pulled her cheeks annoying her to the core.

But she didn't say anything as she simply wanted to see as to how destiny changes the course of her life.

------------------------------------------------------------------