MAYBE LATER

"You need to return Kunwar sa.." Abhimanyu's words made Nandini cringe internally but she did nothing to let it appear on her face.

"I was thinking the same." Manik's words annoyed her further but once again she said nothing. "I will leave tonight so that I will be in Samghar by tomorrow morning."

"The trap is set..now it all depend on you and your acting ability Kunwar sa."  Mukti crossed her fingers. "I hope this mess get sort out soon so that we all can actually start living the life we have chosen for ourselves."

Manik agreed. "..and it had to be done within a month."

His words made three of them frown.
"We can't rush into things Kunwar sa. Why are you in such a rush."Abhimanyu asked the question that was in the mind of Mukti and Nandini as well.

"Its simple.." he held Nandini's hand and kissed her knuckles. "..I dont want people to raise fingers at Rajkumari."

That's when three of them understood what he referred to. "..she is about to enter her fourth month of pregnancy..and in next few weeks her baby bump will be visible. Since her presence is required in every step that I will take so she will be right next to me all the time...making it almost impossible for her to hide the fact that we are expecting our first child. And I dont want any bad word against her or my child that's why we need to sort everything out soon so that I could marry her soon and announce to entire world that Samghar will soon have a new heir to the throne."

What his actions didn't do his words did. She couldn't take it anymore and jerking her hand away she walked away from their shocking all three of them.

"What happened to her.." Mukti asked. "Why is she behaving like this..is she okay.."

"I will go and check on her while you can make preparations for my travel and plan the further actions that we need to work on." Manik stated to which both Mukti and Abhimanyu agreed.

He followed Nandini and entered her room almost two seconds after her.

"What's wrong my love.." he stopped her and held her by her shoulder only to find that her face was red. "..are you not feeling well."

She didn't say anything but her rage was quite palpable. "How will I know what I have done wrong until you tell me that love.."

"How does it even matters.." she pushed him back "..as if you care.."

"You know I do..I love you Nandini." He confessed.

Though she has heard him saying this zillion times but every single time she couldn't stop her heart from skipping a beat whenever she hears it. However she was still mad at him "..do you really..then how come you never told me that you are leaving me again..and that tonight..just like you did three months back..after we..".

She couldn't finished her sentence as her eyes brimmed with tears "..you are leaving me again..aren't you."

His heart broke at her words as he finally understood her pain. Taking her into his tight embrace he pecked her head and caressed her hair to soothe her and calm her down "..I am not leaving you Nandini..I can never do..how will I survive if that happens..bolo na..you are my life..Nandini..how can I even think something so stupid.."

"Then why are you leaving and why didn't you tell me this before." She hugged him back that made his heart filled with joy.

"I thought you didn't care..and I thought you didn't wanted me around..since I didn't wanted to annoy you that's why I thought it would be easy for you if I keep my distance for a while. Of course I knew I wont be able to stay away from you for long but that doesn't mean I wont try. I would have brought you to Samghar in few days only as I would have turned insane without your presence but before i did that i have to make sure things were safe before you arrived..because you and my child are both priceless to me and I can't let anything happen to both of you...ever." he patted her back gently.

"Don't go.." she mouthed as he felt her tears soaking his shirt "..please dont leave me..stay with me and me only...love me and me only..hamesha.."

Though she still haven't confessed but her words were nothing less than a heartfelt confession that choked him with happiness as he held her closer. "I will never leave you..I will stay with you and you only just like I will only love you and you only my love..hamesha.."

She looked up at him "..hamesha as in forever wala.."

"Yes" he smiled as he kissed her forehead "..hamesha as in forever wala."

She looked so adorable in his arms that he wanted to eat her up right away but not to test his luck too much he simply teased her "..so was that a love confession.."

"You wish.." she showed her tongue to him.

"..so when will you do that." This time he pouted making her smile to which she replied as she hugged him melting his annoyance away making him hug her back smilingly "..Maybe later."

------------------------------------------------------------------