DO I..

**the response on the updates will decide the fate of the continuity of this story. Their response will be lifeline of this story. There won't be any targets but as a writer I hope my readers would support the updates with genuine response. Keeping fingers crossed I present the next chapter in front of you.

Enjoy**

------------------------------------------------------------------

She was hell confused.

Sighing for the zilliioth time she shook her head in disbelief.

What the hell is going on with her.

And this time it has nothing to do with her stupid pregnancy hormones.

She was missing Kunwar sa and that too like hell.

WHAT???

But that's not the worst part which automatically brings her attention back to the worst part that she was trying too hard to suppress in her mind.

A very simple yet very shocking part for her :

..she wasnt missing him because her body wanted him rather it was her heart that was craving his presence

DOUBLE WHAT??

Yes..

..she was missing Kunwarsa's presence that too terribly

All her heart wanted to do at the moment was to cuddle on bed next to him and talk..talk..talk...till the end of time.

She was missing his aura..his charm that she would never admit to him had great affect on her.

And now she was missing him like crazy when it's only 2 hours that he had left the palace as he and Abhimanyu had certain business to take care off.

It was unbelievable..

..to surreal for her.

She was confused as she didn't knew that what and how to explain the feelings that she was experiencing at the moment.

Earlier she used to think that she was attracted to him physically and courtesy of her pregnancy hormones and cravings she wanted him around her 24*7. However now she was absolutely sure about one thing that wasn't the case anymore.

Then what changed suddenly.

She entered back into his life so that she could punish him as she believed that he was involved with his corrupt father and courtmen as well. However now when she was reflecting on her moments with him all she could feel that how wrong she was about him.

He was nothing like his father.

Though how he is going to be a king when he becomes one is a different case altogether but as of now she had to admit that he was different than all the rulers Samghar had ever seen.

And not to mention the way he takes care of her and her needs without even letting the words out was really incredible. As if he had some weird connections with her heart and he knows it before even she realises it herself.

Okay he was nice..

..and that's a fact she had to admit now.

She can't deny the fact rather she can't run away from this that his feelings for her was true and honest as far as she can feel. Although there is a great possibility that she might be wrong but somehow at the moment she want to believe this to be true.

But she also knows that unknowingly she has walked past boundaries that she promised herself once that she wouldn't even dwell on.

Her heart failed her.

She knew that much..

..but what she didn't know that did she truly has real feelings for him or it was just another case of passing affairs that wasn't uncommon in Royal families.

She was thinking about him constantly.

How gentle he is with her. How he changed around her. How he is doing everything so that he could be with her.

He is adamant on fulfilling his promise and for the first time she wants to loose the bet and wants him to win so that she could be with him by giving their relationship another chance.

Though she wanted that but somehow she was still confused as she didn't knew whether this phase will pass or will it last till her last breath.

She needs to find answer to that.

Even the thought of this question made her exhausted.

She lied back and closed her eyes while whispering she entered the phase of deep slumber having him in her mind.

"Is it only because I am attracted to him physically or is there any other reason. Is there something else that is right in front of me and I am unable to see it. Is what bhai and Kunwar sa has been telling me is actually the case. Do I really have feelings for him. Have I actually fallen in love with him. Do I really love him.."

"..do I.."

------------------------------------------------------------------