THIS IS GROSS

"Tell them everything.." Abhimanyu held her hand in his. "..you have nothing to be scared or ashamed about.." his words were like a breath of fresh air for her. She looked at Nandini who nodded in encouragement as well. Her eyes shifted on Manik then "..what about Kunwar sa.."

"He is family.." Nandini's words shocked her but made the boys smiled. "..so tell us everything Mukti."

"Alia and Madhyam are s*xually involved with each other..a fact which is very casual and common in my family.." she was disgusted at herself for even saying the words out loud. "..the only reason why my parents sent me away from them was because they didn't me to get all scarred and tainted due to all this mess. However we were so ashamed that we couldn't say anything as we knew it would ruin our family's name only which Alia-Madhyam and rest of our family took advantage of."

"No wonder Alia wasnt affected by my indifference.." Manik muttered. "..did you got the opportunity to catch the live performance.."

All three of them looked at him with grim expression that made him take a step back "..hey I am not the one sc*ewing my cousin and I need to know because I have something else to ask Mukti as well."

"As in.." Abhimanyu scowled.

"If Alia-Madhyam are at it for too long then when exactly did they chose to become the future king and queen of Rajghar and Samghar. I am some queries about that as well." He looked back at Mukti. "Will you help me with this.."

She nodded. "I don't know exactly how long has this been going on but I have witness them going at it for 5 years now."

"Means they might been sleeping together for longer than that." Abhimanyu concluded. "..which means it's a plot that they both designed together."

"Exactly." Manik nodded in agreement. "Alia was never interested in me. She always wanted the throne..and the same goes for Madhyam. Since Rajghar and Samghar are at logger head they both took advantage of it. Using the policy DIVIDE AND RULE they convinced the respective rulers that they both are perfect choice for their children. And together they both have ruled two of the most powerful states in existence."

"No matter he agreed to my condition so quickly.." Nandini shook her head in disbelief. "..only if he could have been a better planner I would have actually liked him."

"I am sorry Nandini..Kunwar sa.." Mukti was ashamed. "I am so sorry.."

"Dont be.." Manik sat in front of her and held her hand in assurance "you have no idea what you have done for us..and I promise you and your parents will suffer no harm anymore. After all soon we are going to be in laws..a family..and in our family we protect our sister's with our life. So you can relax now."

Mukti smiled as she looked at Nandini "..thank you so much for bringing him in our lives..and for giving me a brother that I have longed for all my life."

Before Nandini could say anything Manik replied "..well it's not official yet..but I hope with you on my side..maybe things will get a little easy for me."

Nandini rolled her eyes "..dont keep your hopes high. We still have long way to go."

"We will see.." Manik winked making Abhimanyu and Mukti smiled while annoying Nandini who replied "we will see that later..as of now..do you have any plan.."

Both Manik and Abhimanyu looked at each other and replied unanimously "..actually we do."

Mukti and Nandini sat next to each other as they all begin to discuss the plan that was going to make their lives pretty interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Next chapter tomorrow**