THE BETS ARE ON..

She was lost in the aftermath of her soul shattering experience. Her legs had turned into jelly and if it wasn't for his support she would have sank down on the floor by now. He was holding her close as he fixed her attire.

Setting her leg back on the ground he first adjusted her sari. Closing the button of her blouse he pinned her aanchal properly. He adjusted her attire like a pro and then fixed her hair so that not even one hair was out of place.

By the time she calmed her breath and got back to her senses Manik had made her presentable enough that no one in the outside door could tell what just happened between both of them just few moments ago.

"You are so beautiful my princess.." he kissed her lips and rested his forehead against her. "..God I missed this.."

She made no intention to move as she whispered "..that was.." looking back at him.

"I know.." he smiled as he kissed her again.

Her blood was raging with desire..courtsey of her pregnancy hormones and once again she wanted him to claim her however this time she knew that neither was this the right time nor the right place. So she need to control herself so that she doesn't end up throwing herself at him again.

"Well..that was great..without a doubt..but that was also the last time that I went along with your attack like that..next time you won't even touch me without my permission..because I am not your personal wh*re whom you can f*cked anytime as per your convenience." She reminded him.

"No..you are not my wh*re.." he spoke through gritted teeth. "..but you are the mother of my unborn baby..and it's my responsibility to fulfil all the need of the woman who is going to give birth to the heir/ heiress to the throne of Samghar be it emotional or physical i will satisfy you to the best of my capabilities and this is something you need to remember from now on.."

"This is my child..and I don't need to hear any claim on it from any third party. And as it is your child with your legal consort will become the heir to the throne. Since I am neither your concubine nor your legal consort so you have no right on me and my child." Her voice was devoid of any emotion.

"You are not my legal consort..as of now..but who said you won't be my main wife in the future." She instantly reverted back to his words "..because I have no intention of sharing my husband with gazallion other women. Seem you have forgotten about it."

"You won't..and neither will I.." he promised which only made her snort "..you can try but I won't let you succeed."

"What if I did succeed.." he challenged her "..what would you do then.."

"But what if you don't.." she challenged her right back.

"If I win..then you would have to forgive me and give me a chance to start our relationship all over again.." he put his side of the bargain to which she added "..and if I win..then you would simply walk away and won't ever stake a claim on me or my child ever again. You will forget everything that happened between us ever and will dutifully filled the duty of being my brother in law for the rest of our lives."

The bet was too high and risky however this was his only chance to get her back in his life so he simply took it in "..the bets are on.."

"Awesome.." she smirked. "Wish you all the luck in the world..trust me you are going to need it.." pushing him back she walked away from him only to unlock the door and walking out of the washroom.

He smiled crookedly as Nandini walked back to the main hall with those maids who had no idea that went between  them few moments ago.

"You are tough nut to crack Princess..but the best part is that you are my tough princess"

------------------------------------------------------------------