REVELATION OF SECRET

**If a guy seduces a woman for revenge he is Macho..and if a woman does the same she is a Wh*re.

Two minutes of silence for those who think like that..

May your mentality and dignity rest in peace 🙏🙏**

His rage was quite palpable which only made her feel even more indomitable.

She knew now that she was invincible as he couldn't control his passion and lust around her.

The way he ripped her night gown apart and took charge made it pretty evident that Kunwar sa won't be able to resist her and will always give into her temptation.

The hunger in his kiss and rough movement of his manhood over her half ripped night gown against her clitoris was a clear indication that he still remember every single thing about that night and had missed it terribly.

He was biting, sucking, munching , mauling her lips too roughly while one of his hand was in her hair and other was holding her face firmly and closely to him.

Her hands were digging deep into his back and even through his shirt she managed to leave mark of her nail all over her back as she kissed him back by pushing her tongue into his mouth and devouring every inch of this known yet unknown territory.

She had to admit that she missed his deranged lust for her where not only he losses control but he makes her forget everything as well.

His touch..his kisses..his movement and possessive hold over her body..

..everything simply put her existence on her fire.

Well Manik's case was no diffrent..

..finally after what it felt like eternity she was finally with him..in his embrace.

It had never felt so satisfying and liberating to walk into a trap like this before..

..and he simply didn't care what the consequences going to be as long as she was the one punishing or tricking him.

He was moving in rhythm with her when he pulled both her hands and held it firmly over her head however out of nowhere he felt something as his palm was over her wrist.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her dazed only to come back into his senses in matter of seconds when he brought her hand close to him only to check her pulse.

She was about to snatch her hands away when he looked at her while holding her hands firmly in his "Princess..are you.."

Before she could say anything he once again checked her pulse to make sure that he wasn't making a mistake in reading it.

And once again on reading the same result he was now 100% sure about it as he realised that she was experiencing Morning sickness and was craving for sour thing like tamarind and lemon.

She was pregnant..

..with his child.

An unknown emotion spread across his vein into his entire body as he came face to face with the truth that he was going to become a Father soon.

Moving his hand gently over her stomach he caressed it and leaning in he kissed her bare stomach. She felt something warm over her skin that's when she realised that he was in tears.

"Kunwar sa.." she tried to speak but this time she wasn't able to finish her sentence as Manik closed her mouth with his to give her a soul shattering kiss.

The kiss was gentle yet it was full of promises that scared her for the very first time in her life.

She tried to push him away but he simply took her in his embrace whispering "..thank you for this beautiful present Princess..thank you for letting me experience this wonderful moment of becoming a Father."

She couldnt believe it..

..he was actually happy that she was expecting his child.

To be very honest the word "happy" was an understatement rather he was on the seventh sky after being drowned into the pool of ecstasy.

His expression and his reaction was way more dangerous than his betrayal as once again he was giving her hope of a perfect and happy future with him and their child.

And she didn't wanted to feel what she was feeling so she pushed him away only to get back on her feet after covering her body by pulling the sheet around her from the bed "You should leave Kunwar sa.."

She got her feet and without saying or even looking at him she stepped inside the washroom and locked it leaving a shocked Manik behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------