DAMN HE IS HOT

"Why are you so cranky mera bachcha" Abhimanyu checked if she was having fever by placing his hand against her forehead. "..your temperature seems in control..then what's wrong.."

"Nothing is wrong bhai.." she tried to evade his question by diverting his mind. "..did you spoke to Mukti."

And fortunately for her it worked.

"Yes I did.." Abhimanyu's face turned serious. "..and I asked her to stay in our farmhouse as of now. We have secured it so she would be safe there. Her parents had been shifted to a safe house as well. So we have got it covered."

"That's a relief considering the fact that their lives might be in danger once remaining members of their family comes to know about the truth..they are bound to retaliate." Nandini nodded in agreement as well in relief now since the topic had been successfully diverted.

But her relief didn't lasted for too long as the reason of her annoyance walked into the room.

"Kunwar sa.." Abhimanyu extended a cup of coffee towards him "..join us for a cup of coffee."

"Actually I have something important to discuss with Rajkumari.." Manik didn't beat around the bush. "..and I need to talk to her now in private as this is a case of emergency."

"Is everything okay.." Abhimanyu was worried now. "..she is acting bit strange as well."

"Dont worry..she will be just fine..and I will make sure of that but right now I need her to come with me because it's quiet urgent.."
His words surprised her "..what is it Kunwar sa."

"Don't ask any questions as of now..just come with me please..soon you will get all your answers.." Manik was insistent.

"You go with Kunwar sa..in the meanwhile I will go and check on Mukti..I will see you both at dinner.." Abhimanyu hugged Nandini and nodding at Manik once he left from there.

"Kunwar sa.." before she could say anything Manik simply picked her up in his arms and carried her to the guest room where he was staying in bridal style.

Placing her on the bed he rushed to close the door. She was confused now. "What's wrong Kunwar sa..why have you bring me here..what's going.." before she could finish her question Manik silenced her by placing his lips against her.

She was shock for a moment but her hormone got the best of her and she kissed him back.

Their tongues were dancing in rhythm while their hands were reaching and touching every single inch of the other's body. Nibbling, sucking, moaning their lips were demanding dominance over the other only to find the other one holding their position firmly and strongly.

Their fingers were digging into each other skins as their lips continue to fight for dominance. Once they ran out of air they broke apart only long enough for Nandini to ask him "..is this the "urgency" you were referring to.."

"Your body is craving s*x because of your pregnancy hormones. I know this but Abhimanyu doesn't that's why he couldn't tell the reason why you were so cranky. Since I am the one to be blamed for this so I am simply fulfilling my duty as the father of this child." Manik's answer surprised her.

Though she wanted to continue but being Nandini how could she not speak her mind "..but didn't I said we won't be crossing the line till we sort everything out. Can't you for once agree to what I want.."

"You want me.." he pressed her further into the mattress "..your body needs me..courtesy of your craving due to pregnancy hormones. But being the loyal follower of my highness I wont cross the line..however I will help her to let her release the steam that's heating her up from within."

It didn't took her long to understand what he meant  "you mean..".

He nodded "..we wont have s*x till you agree as well. However it will drive you crazy if you don't let the steam off by some other way. You can do that yourself as well but allow me to pleasure you if not as your lover/ future husband than as father of your child. So it's time you drop the act and accept the changes that your body is going through..admit that you need this and let me soothe you in the best alternative way possible.."

Her body temperature was rising as his words sink in. And the only thought that arose in her mind "..Damn he is hot.."

"So May I.." he questioned her looking straight into her eyes making her heart beat pacing up too high.

She simply closed her eyes which made him smile. Leaning in he begin to kiss her once again only this time she was the one to maul his lips giving her consent.

His hands moved south and soon she felt his hands hovering over her va*ina.

He bit her lips as he entered his fingers inside her sending shock waves ran across her entire body. Thrusting his fingers first slowly and then increasing the pace as he continued to nibble her lips at regular intervals he set her entire existence on fire. His free hand pinched her b*obs simultaneously over her blows making her legs stiffened. It wasn't for long that she could bear his sweet torture and before she knew she exploded in his hands.

She was ready for this when she allowed him to take care of her but she wasn't ready for what followed almost immediately when she was busy in absorbing the feelings of the wonderful aftermath.

His mouth was on her while he held both her thighs firmly so she couldn't move and soon his tongue was inside her already sensitive clitoris that was filled with the juices of her previous orgasm making her scream his name "MANIK..AHHHH...DON'T.."

Mere mention of his name from her mouth only made him more crazy and he increased the pressure of his tongue on her and continued to hit the sensitive areas inside her while holding her firmly to the bed.

Her body was shivering as she could feel the temperature of her body rising as he was nibbling, sucking ,licking, eating her v*gina like his favorite candy.

"MANIK...AAHHHHH.." She screamed again as he licked her inside out.

Soon her body collapsed and she ended up exploding even more intensely then she could possibly imagine.

Her eyes were closed when she felt his lips against her. "..you are so beautiful my love.." he kissed her softly for few seconds.

She was too lost in the aftermath that's why she didn't open her eyes when he pulled her closer and pull the sheet over themselves. Pecking her forehead he took her in his embrace and whispered "..sleep tight my love..I hope you would be better now.."

"Much better than one can imagine Kunwar sa."she snuggled into his arms and soon they both drifted into a peaceful slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------

New Story Alert:

Anyone who is interested in reading a Manan arrange marriage wali story..I have something for them..

..Married to the BILLIONAIRE.

If anyone wants to read something lighter this story might be for them

First part is up.

If intrested they can check it out.

Thank you.🙏🙏