KING MEET THE QUEEN

THWAK.

The sound of her punch resonated through the room and before he could understand what happened she punched him again.

THWAK

"I know what I must have done something really terrible but will you please tell me why am I being honoured by your famous punches." Manik tried to sound casual but he was dying in pain.

Man her punches hurt.

How can someone 2/3rd of his size be so 3/2 times stronger than him.

"You came all the way here to threaten my father and you are asking me what did you do. Are you serious." She was spitting fire. "How dare you speak to my baba like that Kunwar sa.."

"You want to kill my baba for his acts and you are the one to ask me this.." since she knew he was too smart she wasn't shock that at all that he knew about her plan.
"Using yourself you strike his most weak point and now you are saying all this. Unfortunately it doesn't suit you at all Rajkumari Nandini."

"Your father is a killer of hundreds of innocent lives of Rajghar. In fact your entire courtmen are nothing but cruel devils and you know that but still you are taking their side." She shook her head in disbelief "..how low will you stoop Kunwar sa"

"You are going to be the Queen of Samghar soon Rajkumari Nandini. You really think that if I was siding with them your plan would have actually succeeded so far." Finally his words caught her attention. "I know he is my father..but unfortunately he is a criminal not only of Rajghar but rest of the country as well. I am the Crown Prince first and then his son. So isn't it obvious that my duty as a king comes before my duty as a son."

"So you wont have any issue if I brutally execute your father in front of your eyes." She raised her eyebrows.

"As the Maharaj myself if I have to execute him myself I would do that as well because justice needs to be delivered at all cost." She was shocked for the very first time in her life because of him but like an expert she masked it and changed the topic "I am not going to be your Queen..because I am not going to marry you."

Her words made him smile and before she could react he pulled her closer and she landed against his chest "..well unfortunately that's not something up for debate. I will be doing everything in my power to make your revenge get fulfilled so that we can act righteously so it's only fair I get something extremely enticing and priceless in return."

"I won't be your side consort Manik.." his name of her lips did strange things to him and as an reflex action his grip of her tightened " No...You won't be my side consort..my concubine.." he caressed her cheek as he looked straight into her eyes.

"But that's not what you said to my father.." she can feel his hand on the loops of the dori of her blouse while his other hand was digging into her waist so she clearly knew where this was heading to as she could feel his gaze intensifying while his breathing pace increasing. "I wasn't born to be your concubine Manik.."

This time he couldnt stop himself and ended up kissing and then biting her lips. "Man..my name had never sounded so enticing..say it again..love.."

She shook her head as she looked back at him "..I won't till you answer my question. I have difficulty in understanding you Kunwar sa because your act is very diffrent then your words."

"I told your father that I want you to be my side consort/ concubine because he doesn't know that his daughter is carrying my child and attack only to coerce me into giving everything to her. He doesn't know anything about your revenge and I don't want him to get shocked when you will get the throne of Samghar. I resent my father for his acts so I don't want you and your brother to go through the same thing by making your father believe that his children betrayed him. I know how it feels to be betrayed and lied upon and I can never let you face the resentment of your father."

His expression changed and he ended up cutting her off as soon as she said "But he will accuse you unnecessarily..and that's not fair.."

"You want to protect me now because I can clearly see you are worried for me.." he was smiling now while she looked away and pushed him back "whatever.."

Taking deep breathe she calmed herself and look at him "..dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. I will send someone to escort you to dining room."

And she left face with a red face making him smile like an idiot. "You were only born for me Princess. You were destined to be my only  Queen...and I will make sure that you remain by my side always..no matter what."

-----------------------------------------------------------------