CIVIL CONVERSATION

She shook her head in annoyance as she paced across her room. "Why am I getting so worked up.." she looked down on her stomach "..why aren't you helping me.." pointing her fingers towards her stomach she frowned "..you are taking your father's side..aren't you..making me feel all this anxious, giddy, nervous..whenever I see him..you are working for him aren't you."

However the very next moment realisation hit her that made her guilty almost immediately "I am so so sorry my baby.." she caressed her stomach once again "what the hell is wrong with me.." she gritted her teeth "I was blaming the life that's inside me when it's me who can't control herself when Kunwar sa is around. God I am a terrible mother.."

Cautiously she sat on the couch holding her stomach securely "..why the hell am I behaving like this..what's seriously wrong with me."

"You are in love with me..and that's what's wrong with you..my love."

Her head snapped up to look at him entering her room with a thali filled with food in his hand. "You need something to eat  first..maybe then you can get your head clear."

"My head is just fine Kunwar sa..and I don't want to eat anything so please leave.." she dismissed him as she turned her head away.

"You don't want to eat and I won't force you..but I have to feed the mother of my child so that my child get proper nourishment..so there is no other option for you." His words raged her out "..you will dictate me now.."

"No.." he shook his head and sat next to him while keeping the plate on the table right in front of them "..I can only request you and will pray that you will consider my request for once on practical ground."

His words calmed her down instantly but she got annoyed then "You are so irritating Kunwar sa."

"I know.." he broke a piece of paratha and dipping it into one of her favourite vegatable dish he brought the morsel near her mouth "..and You are the only one who can tolerate me for the rest of your entire life."

She finally eat the morsel from his hand which made him smile as she looked away while chewing it. He got busy to get another morsel ready when he heard her "Why are we so f*cked up Kunwar sa..why can't we have a normal life.."

"Because we are in a relationship with each other.." he fed her another morsel "..things can never be normal."

"When did you fell in love with me.." her question was casual but it made his heart skip a beat "..did you only wanted to just sleep with me when you saw me for the first time.."

"You killed six monsters when I first saw you..and do you really think I had the guts to be the seventh by having such lecherous thoughts about you." She smiled at his words as she eat another morsel from his hand. "I was awestruck when I first saw you. Yes I wanted to sleep with you...there is no shame in admitting that because as a man I was attracted to a wonderful woman like you which is pretty normal..but I wanted to hold on to you after we made love in my embrace not only just for one night but for all the nights of our lives."

"I don't know when exactly i fell in love with you..however now when I do realise this..there is no option for me to go back on my feelings as it's not in my hands anymore." She looked at him as he fed her another morsel while continuing "..I know things are complicated between us as of now. But I know there is one thing that I have no complication about.."

"..and that is.." she questioned to which he replied "..that I am irrevocably and wretchedly in love with you."

"I know we are not on same page as of yet.." he caressed her cheek with the back of his free hand "...but try to give it a thought for once..rationally..and then we will see what our future hold for us."

She didn't said anything rather closing her eyes she simply rested her head against his shoulder while he continued to feed her.

------------------------------------------------------------------