THE NIGHT OF UNADULTERATED PASSION

Lifting a heavy mass of her hair he turned her around so that he was facing her back. Leaning in he placed the tip of his nose at her shoulder and inhaled her goddess like scent. "You smell divine my princess.." he nibbled her flawless skin gentle enough to make her knee weak but firm enough to leave a mark of his love on her.

Unzipping her night gown he made her sit only to let it slid off her shoulder down her body. Then he unbuttoned his shirt only to throw it away so that it landed against her deserted clothes. He pulled her naked back against his bare chest. She could feel a tangling sensation because of his chest hair that only turned her more.

He was planting wet kisses across her shoulders and her back while placing one of his hand against her breast messaging it most gentle pressure that was more than enough to make her wet down south.

"Kunwar sa.." she moaned as he bit down harshly the sensitive spot down her ears. "..ahhhh.." she bit her bottom lips as he pinched one of her nipple while continuing to massage the other one.

Slowly messaging her one breast his other hand slid down her body only to feel her wetness that he could feel in his finger just by placing it over her panties. "My princess is so wet for me already.."

Her body turned into live wire as soon as his fingers entered inside her clitoris. She could feel him getting hard as well so she pushed her hip against his cr*tch only to rub it against it just to feel any kind of friction. His finger massaged all the sensitive point and was rhythmically hitting it at regular intervals while he continued to pinch and massage both her breasts alternatively.

Her legs turned stiff as she begin to tremble against his body. He knew that she was closed so he simply increased the intensity and just when he knew it was time he simply put another finger inside her and she exploded into zillion pieces against his body.

"Nandini..you are so freaking beautiful.." was all she could hear when she finally came into her senses.

Now he was facing her while hovering over body. She was now lying on the bed against her back and he was lying on top of her fully naked. She could feel his gro*n against her belly button.

"That was amazing..." she smiled as she finally controlled her breathe.

"The best is yet to come.." he rubbed her nose against her. "..so you sure you want to do this." His question made her smile "..you are having second thoughts in giving me your virginity.."

"I will taking yours too..but it will hurt and be painful physically more for you..so are you sure about this.." His concern touched her soul "..as long as it's with you I don't care about anything else..not having you inside me and feeling you to my very core would hurt me way more kunwar sa.."

She kissed him pulling him closer not letting him saying anything in return. Her act gave him the assurance that she was indeed ready for him.

Nudging her thighs apart he positioned himself touching his heavy arousal against her entrance. Rubbing it gently against her clitoris he slowly entered her feeling all tight and velvety at the same time.

Piercing through her virginity he penetrated into her making her scream that he dranked in by placing his mouth instantly against her. He left her only to whisper "..someone might hear us." reminding her that they both weren't alone in the palace.

She was breathing deeply as her body was adjusting to this alien feeling. Once she relaxed a little he penetrated into her once again only this to enter into her completely in one stroke hitting home run. Tears brim down her eyes as she writh in pain silently this time. He too didn't move until her breathe become normal again and finally she relaxed beneathe him.

"Are you okay now." His concern gave her the breakthrough she was looking for. "Never better.." she moved against him giving an clear indication that she was ready for him.

She put her hand behind his back and held it firmly as he began to move inside her.

He couldn't feel anything apart from the woman who was in his embrace and whom he was filling with smooth and gentle strokes. Her world begin spinning as she felt heat building into her core.

Giving into the pleasure she closed her eyes to feel his movement inside her.

She felt complete and liberated as she continued to fill her with satiating strokes.

She had only dreamt of him but today when she was living it she realised that her fantasy was nothing comparison to the heaven that he was showing her now.

Steadily he increased the pace as he once again felt her legs getting stiffened. Her nails dug deeper into his back as leaning in he bit her lips and mauled it with wild passion.

Their passion reached its zenith point resulting in her exploding once again around him. And after one final stroke he joined her as well as they both sunk into the mattress to relish the aftermath of their heavenly experience.

————————————————————————

** Cliches: leaves a girl after impregnating her due to some "serious situation" to face the wrath of the society alone.

Me: Time to change this CLICHES😎😎**