RETURN OF THE QUEEN

"..we can't subject them death sentence Maharaj..they both belong to the Royal family of Avsheshgarh.." Manik face turned red in rage as he heard the conversation of his courtmen. "..so should we just leave those rapists to wander free in the society so that they could ruin more innocent lives..is that what you are suggesting.."

"Kunwar sa get a grip over your emotions" Maharaj could feel his rage as well. "This is not some ordinary case of our own people..here two different states are involved."

"She lost her life because of those monsters and Maharaj you are still saying this.." he hated himself at the moment the most. "..are we that helpless Maharaj.."

"It's not about being helpless Kunwar sa..its not in our hand to punish them as they belong to the Royal family of Avsheshgarh. Their family will be making the decision regarding their punishment. We can only hand over them and give them enough evidence so that those four could be punished accordingly." Maharaj declared.

Manik kept quite because he knew that there is no point in arguing at them moment. However he knew exactly what he needs to do with those monsters..the only question was..when.

"Maharaj..Maharaj.." all the heads turned to look at the soldier who ran into the court.

"What happened." One of the courtmen asked "..why are you looking so hassled.."

"Our troop who was bringing the diplomat, and Prince and his friends of Avsheshgarh was attacked and everyone was killed.." the soldier fell on the ground.

"What.." all the countrymen gasped together. "..but who attacked us.." Maharaj was shocked "..who would dare to attack Samghar.."

"No one attacked Samghar Maharaj.." Alia's voice stumped everyone as she entered the court with someone that shocked every one present there.

Madhyam.

"What is he doing here rajkumari Alia." Maharaj was furious now "..did you attack and killed those people and my men.."

"Of course not Maharaj.." Madhyam smiled "I wouldn't dare to intervene between the territories of Samghar and Avsheshgarh. I know the rules and tradition very well Maharaj.."

"Then who attacked them.." Manik somehow knew exactly where this conversation was leading to making him anxious "..who did all this despite knowing the rule ended up breaking it.."

"No rules were broken Kunwar sa...in fact one of the most important rule of Samghar was followed here.."Madhyam smirked as he deliver the first blow "..it's called Self defence."

All the expression of the courtmen, Maharaj and Manik changed as Madhyam hit again "..the same reason that Samghar used after killing those innocent lives when they dragged back Kunwar sa back from Rajaghar two month ago.."

There was complete silence which only made Madhyam to continue "..your troop attacked her seeing her alone..all those monsters along with your troop tried to take advantage of her so she simply reverted back only to end up killing them in self defence. It was her right that no state or kingdom could deprive her off..isn't it Kunwar sa.."

When Manik didnt say anything Madhyam looked at Maharaj "..Avsheshgarh can't blame you because not only you lost your men but those people were killed before entering the territory of Samghar. So there won't be any blaming or revenge game against you Maharaj."

Since Madhyam made a valid point everyone relaxed including Maharaj. However Manik was still in state of shock because he knew that the moment that he was awaiting right from the moment Alia informed him about Madhyam's engagement will arrive any moment now.

"Who is that "she" you are referring to Rajkumar Madhyam..and why couldnt she wait for some one to save her.." Maharaj was now curious.

"Did you seriously expect her wait so that they all could molest her so that she could wait for first help and then justice to arrive." Madhyam snorted "..is that what you are referring to.."

Maharaj was flustered now "..that's not what I meant Rajkumar Madhyam..what I was referring to that she needed to keep several knight around her to protect her.."

Before Madhyam could say anything someone else spoke that literally sent shiver down Manik's spine as she walked into the courtroom and stood next to Madhyam and Alia

"..that's because I don't need any saviour as I am my own knight in shining armour from whom other people need protection from.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**now that's what I call "Dhamakedar entry" of the Queen**