NOT ANYMORE..

"when are they going to get married.." though Manik didn't looked up from the documents but right now his entire focus was on the question that Ranima had asked Alia "..will they both get married this year as well like you and Kunwar sa.."

"No Ranima..they won't get married this year.." Alia pouted "..though Madhyam bhai would love to marry her this very moment only but Rajkumari Nandini had made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to be bothered by the marriage talk at least for next three-four years. She would be leaving Rajghar for about one or two years as she wanted to explore the mysteries of life before settling with bhai.."

"In fact this was one of the condition that bhabhi sa put before Madhyam before saying yes to the wedding..and my brother like that love sick puppy he is agreed to it without any hesitation...as long as he gets to marry her he won't mind waiting for her.."

"I must have Rajkumari Nandini is actually something.." Manik could hear appreciation in Ranima's voice. "In this male dominated society she is not only marking her own presence but also making sure that no one dared to mess with her. And I won't lie it's really exciting to witness the presence of such powerful woman for real. Even Maharaj is highly impressed from her."

"That's why she is idol for so many women across the country because she knows exactly how to turn the flow of the situation as per her need." Alia was her biggest fangirl there was no doubt about that anymore which only made him smile for real.

But there was another reason why he was so happy..

..as now he was able to connect the dots and was finally able to solve a section of the puzzle that was named NANDINI.

He knew exactly what mysteries of life she would be exploring..

..she would be bringing a new life to this world without letting anyone know.

Which only proved one thing that she had no intention of getting married to Madhyam just like he had no intention to get married to Alia.

But what really chocked him with happiness that she was doing all this by herself in order to protect his child that was inside her.

If she really didn't wanted anything to do with him or if for her he was simply a passing one night standing affair then why she was going through all this suffering to begin with.

She could have aborted the child if it would have just meant another passing affair for her which had no relevance in her life whatsoever.

But the way she had planed everything and was ready to take such big risk in order to bring the symbol of their love into the world was telling a complete diffrent story all together.

She has feelings for him but she is too raged out at the moment to even look at him nicely let alone considering to come back in his life.

However this time he won't let her walk away. By hook or by crook he will ensure she stays by his side forever.

Though he was present the room with his mother and Alia but his mind was wandering somewhere else only as he didn't consider his time even worthy enough to spend on their useless conversation.

And courtesy of his brain storming session this time he knew what he had to do exactly to make sure that Nandini ends up becoming his woman in front of the world.

Time to meet Raja Pratap Ji..

..king of Rajghar and Nandini's father.

..and soon to be his would be father in law.

————————————————————————