OVERPOWERING PASSION..

"Thank you for your hospitality Maharaj.." Madhyam sat on the couch opposite him "..the food was delicious.."

"It's our pleasure to serve the future king and queen of Rajghar." Maharaj looked at Nandini "..how are you feeling Rajkhmari Nandini..Alia told us that you were unwell this morning."

"I am absolutely fine Maharaj." She smiled at them "..thank you for your concern."

"Kunwar sa missed the dinner..is he busy or something.." Madhyam asked as he couldnt find Manik anywhere.

"He is leaving in couple of days for his monthly tour so that's why he is covering up on all the work in advance. He might be late even today.." Ranisa replied.

Ranima's words made Nandini frown for a second only to quickly bring back her poker face on. Something was wrong as knowing Manik she knew he was definitely upto something..

..but exactly what..that she had to find out.

"Ranima could you please send someone with me to show me the way to the washroom." Nandini requested to which she replied "..of course Rajkumari.."

Ranima clapped twice and four of serving ladies stepped across "..lead Rajkumari sa to washroom.."

"Jo hukum Ranima.." all four of them spoke in unison. One of them gestured "..this way Rajkumari.."

Nandini followed them to the washroom and entering it she closed the door behind her.

However as soon as she turned she was pulled in and next thing she knew she was pinned against the wall and pressed between it and his hard muscular chest.

He didn't even gave her the chance to react as he simply claimed her lips. Biting and chewing it like his favourite flavoured candy he kissed her with such passion that had the potential to set the entire palace ablaze.

He entered her mouth and swirled his tongue in synch with hers while his running the tip of his index finger greedily down her curves of her mounds over her saree while as using his left hand he held her face in place.

Just like a reflex action she too snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer so that she could feel his manliness pressed against her belly as she bit back his lips on response as well.

His hands moved down and rested over her bare skin just an inch away from her belly button while her hand slid down his back to feel his muscular back.

Breaking the kiss he allowed her to breathe but his lips didn't moved away from her skin simply it changed courses as he began to shower her neck with wet kisses.

Nibbling it in order to make sure it leaves mark he shifted his head down her throat and kiss the hollow at the base of her neck. Pulling her chunni down he began to kiss her collar bone..biting..sucking and running his tongue over every inch of it.

She began to make incoherent sound as her hand shifted into his hair only to held it firmly against her skin.

She bend forward giving him the perfect access and taking the opportunity he slowly and steadily ran the tip of his tongue over her cleavage that was visible just above her blouse.

He cupped both her mound with his hand over the blouse and he kissed and nibbled every inch of her cleavage making her moan softly in pleasure.

Unbuttoning her blouse one by one he begin to run his tongue between the sensitive area  of her breast while he continued to message her mound over her blouse.

She wasn't wearing any bra so it made him way more easy for him and ended up pulling it down her skin freeing her breast for him.

His lust over powered his senses and he took one of her pink tipped mound into his mouth while his hand massaging the other one. The moment her body came in touch with his mouth she lost touch with reality.

Lifting her leg he slid her sari at one side and finding his way to her clitoris he entered his finger inside her making her jerk forward only to get better access of her skin inside his mouth.

She was in a complet diffrent universe altogether "..Kunwar sa.." the sound of his name from her mouth did strange things to him and without even knowing he increased the pressure and pace of his mouth and finger on her..

..and soon her body exploded as she underwent a soul shattering experience all over again with the man who was the father of her unborn child.

------------------------------------------------------------------