SO WE MEET AGAIN..

"..what happened to her.." Alia questioned Madhyam "..is she okay.."

"She is just little tired that's why she is sleeping in late." Madhyam answered.

"So won't she be accompanying us.."Alia's face fall "..I was looking forward to that.."

"Her health is more important Alia..let her sleep in meanwhile I will accompany you and Kunwar sa today.." Madhyam caressed her hair. "I hope she get well soon..I really want her to help me selecting my wedding attire because she has great taste.."

"I am sure she will be fine by then..but let her take rest for now." Madhyam assured her. "Sure.." Alia smiled.

And in that Manik knew he needed to strike because he might not get an oppurunity like this again. "Rajkumar Madhyam why don't you accompany Rajkumari Alia today..it seems you two need to catch up because clearly you two have missed each other so why not you two spent the day together..and we can postpone our plan for tomorrow when Rajkumari Nandini would also join us."

"Actually that's not a bad idea Kunwar sa.."Madhyam smiled "..as it is Nandini has more knowledge about all this than me and Alia clearly want her to be the part of her wedding shopping. So I think it's better if we just spend the day catching up."

"I would love to do that as well.." Alia chirped happily. 

"Great then.." Manik smiled "..then I would take my leave and will see you both in the evening at our palace for dinner." He got up along with Alia and Madhyam. "..have a great day..enjoy yourself."

Saying this Manik walked away from there after exchanging pleasantries. Alia and Madhyam got back to talking while Manik simply got into his carriage only to make it stop few yards away from the main entrance. "Leave and await my return near the lake.."

"Jo agya kuwar sa" the carriage was taken away as per his instruction while this time he entered the palace through the backyard.
Since he had visited the palace that belonged to Alia's parents several times so he knew the way to the corrider of guest rooms.

And courtsey of Alia and her fascination with her Nandini bhabhi he knew exactly in which guest room Nandini was staying at the moment.

Since Alia and Madhyam were in the living hall most of the house help was busy in serving and taking care of them. The security wasn't that packed so he easily made his way to upper section of the palace and reached the corridors of the guest room in no time.

He was about to sneak into her suit that's when he heard footsteps so he hid behind one of the huge decorative statue. "Get me some tamarind or lemon..sakhi..it will help me more.."

He heard Nandini's voice as she stopped the girl who was standing on the threshold and was about to step out of the room.

"Ji rajkumari sa.." the girl finally stepped out of the room. She closed the door behind
"Wonder what's wrong with her..she has been puking all morning..and instead of taking medicine and food..she wants lemon /tamarind.."

She shrugged her shoulder off as she walked past Manik lost in her own thought.

He breath a sigh of relief and waited till he was alone in the corridor.

As soon as she left he took the opportunity and stepped inside her suit locking it behind him.

He walked inside but couldn't find Nandini anywhere.

He searched for her in her bedroom and then in her washroom but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Where did she go..wasn't she.." before he could finish he back hit against the wall as a knife was placed at his neck but that was not what shocked him..

..it was something else..

...actually some one else.

Nandini.

..who was the one who held the knife against his throat smiling her angelic smile as she whispered

"..so kunwar sa we meet again.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**get ready for some steamy passion amid their revenge game.

Warning : loads of intimate moment will happen Manan courtsey of Manik's irrevocable passion for Nandini and her pregnancy hormones😜😜 starting from next update.

Temperature will rise as their sultry, steamy, passionate love story is about to begin.

My readers have been warned..

..read the future updates at your risk my dearies in the never seen before avatar of Manan written by me**