TAKING THE BAIT.

"Why are you so silent.." Madhyam asked her "..are you okay Nandini."

She smiled as she looked at him "..I am fine Madhyam..I just need some rest.."

"You look too tired and flustered..what's happening with you.." she shook her head and held his hand assuring him "I am fine Madhyam..I guess Samghar is little too tiring than i expected it to be..but it's nothing I can't handle..so relax.."

Madhyam nodded "you sure na.." to which she replied "..absolutely..I am off to bed..I will see you in the morning..good night.."

"Good night.." he smiled back before they both left for their separate rooms.

As soon as Nandini reached her room she locked it and closing her eyes she slumped on the ground as her knees gave in.

She could still feel the touch of his lips all over her breasts and the tip of his finger down her south.

Heat coursed between her thighs as she remembered his sudden attack which felt more like a panacea for her at that moment.

She so wanted his manlihood to take the place of his fingers and f*ck the living daylight out of her until she screamed and writhe in pleasure beneathe him and exploding into gazallion pieces in his embrace.

She wasn't supposed to feel like this but damn her stupid pregnancy hormones just want her to have s*x all the time with him as she knew no one could match his level when it comes to physical pleasure.

The way he rips her pain apart and dive her into the pool of pleasure and desire she knew no other man would ever be able to satisfy her the way he does.

Well he is the Crown Prince after all...he had to be the best in everything..literally everything.

She ran her finger over her lower swollen lips and ran it's tip over the mark where he had bit it down and sucked the blood flowing from it as a result.

Her palm slipped down and removing her chunni she ran it down her neck and cleavage area and hiss several time as she ran over the red marks that were the signs of his presence over her body.

He had left her mark on her intentionally so that he wouldnt leave her mind and she would feel and remember him every single time her eyes fell on it.

His obsessed possessive nature only make her wet down south even more. The look on his face when he sucked his finger that was covered with juices of her orgasm was priceless..

..she could see how satiate he was as he taste her on his fingers as if she was his favourite flavour ever.

His dark lustful eyes only made it difficult for her to control herself as she had way more dangerous and arduous task ahead of her.

It took all her effort to push him away so that she could walk away from him when all her body wanted and craved was his attention and dedication to each and every inch of her body.

But now finally when the bets are on she knew that it won't be as easy as she predicated it to be because he is all set to loose to her just to win her back and this time she knows that he wasn't bluffing or lying when he said that he will win her back.

Of course she didn't wanted him to win but after what happened today was a clear indication that deep down once again she was falling into the trap of hope..

...hope of having a future with him..

..that she simply can't afford.

Breathing deeply she opened her eyes and got back on her feet.

She cannot loose her focus..

..she had to win this war..

..and She will.

But there was only one slight change that her revenge plan will often include a load of wild and passionate encounters with the father of her child on several occasions as a complimentary gift at least for a while..

..well after everything that he had done Crown Prince should be glad that at least he can be of some use to her till the time and find herself a substitute..though not as good as him..but good enough to last long for her life.

Coming back to the challenge that she knew won't have any issue winning all she needed to do was to wait for him to make his first move as he had taken the bait in order to plan her game accordingly to check mate him once for all.

------------------------------------------------------------------

** Shower S*x (with a Twist of course😜😜) coming soon🔥🔥**