MESS TO DEAL WITH

"Your sister is lot difficult than anyone could possibly expect.." he shoot shot another arrow that hit bull's eye fifth time in a row. Abhimanyu chuckled "..just because I am letting you live doesn't mean I am on your side Kunwar sa. My loyalty lies with my sister and will always be so never bother yourself to get delusional."

"Of course I know that.." Manik smiled as he witnessed Abhimanyu hitting bull's eye as well. "..but I also know you would always be on my side because just like me even you know that no one could love your sister more than I do."

"It's still debatable Kunwar sa because being the brother I am I will never see anyone worthy enough of my little sister and that include you too Kunwar sa.." his words surprised Manik "..then how come you are helping me.."

"Because I want my sister and her unborn child to have the best of everything. And in this world currently you are the best thing available." He said dismissively. "And of course no matter what Nandini says she desires you way too much for my liking and to your advantage. I only hope you cherish your love with her or else you will cherish my wrath Kunwar sa.."

Manik smiled "you two are indeed siblings. You both love threatening me. Though I am your future king but both of you make me feel so insignificant in moment like this.."

"You weren't planning to fall in love with me were you.." Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows "we already have too much to deal with I hope this won't be an issue.."

"I do admire you like a true friend but fortunately for both of us that is the extent of it. So you can just relax.." he winked making Abhimanyu smile.

"We can never be friends Kunwar sa..but till the time my sister wants you..I will be on your side." Abhimanyu answered too clearly. "That works just fine for me rajkumar Abhimanyu. So if we are on the same page can we discuss something important now.."

"As in.." Abhimanyu asked to which Manik replied "..the mess that we have to deal with...my marriage with Alia and Nandini's engagement with Madhyam had to be stalled."

"Madhyam won't let go off Nandini so easily just like Alia wont let you off the hook so easily." Abhimanyu looked back at Manik. "Both of them won't let go off the opportunity to become the future king and queen of Rajghar and Samghar respectively. In fact things are going to turn messy if we broke the engagement right away."

"I am going to be crowned first..till then I will hold the engagement.." Manik said his part of the plan which didn't received that much of enthusiasm by Abhimanyu as he expected. "But that's not going to solve anything..kunwar sa.."

"Madhyam and Alia go way back and so do their inhibitions.." his words shocked Manik "what do you mean "they go back" as if.." his eyes widened as Abhimanyu smiled "incestuous relationship aren't that uncommon in royal families..are they.."

"Is there something you know that I should know as well.." Manik questioned.

"My fiance happens to be extremely close to her cousins but unfortunately she has also witness many thing that she shouldn't have.."Abhimanyu sighed. "..and that's one of the other reason I supported Nandini's alliance with you."

"I need a full explanation of the situation..care to explain.."Manik was curious now.

Abhimanyu nodded "..I wont tell you..I will show you..at the right time and at the right place.."

Manik didn't say a word as he and Abhimanyu continued to play.

------------------------------------------------------------------