THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN

"Why are you saying this.." Alia scowled. "..did something happened"

"Something is wrong somewhere..but exactly what that's we all are trying to find out." Madhyam shook his head in disbelief "Mukti and her parents are missing and that can't be a coincidence Alia."

"Relax Madhyam..I think you are exaggerating. Mukti had got enough opportunities to spill our dirty secrets before but she never said anything to even Abhimanyu then why would she do anything now." Alia snorted "she and her parents are the biggest coward that I know of and how can that change now."

"I know that Alia but something is not fitting in." Madhyam couldn't shrug the feeling off "..we have to be extremely careful. We can't let anyone destroy our plan that we worked so hard to achieve."

"Nothing will go wrong. Soon you will get the throne of Rajghar and I will get the throne of Samghar. And then we will execute our plan and get Manik and Nandini's family out of our way. Accidents are normal isn't it. We will rule both sides and we will get our happily ever after Madhyam..so just relax." Alia's casual attitude annoyed Madhyam like anything.

"Only if things were that easy Alia Madam. What have you taken Manik and Nandini for. Those two are extremely dangerous dont you know that. God forbid if they knew what our plan was we would disappear like a puff of smoke from the face of the earth with no traces of our existence. You think it's that easy." He rolled his eyes. "You only have a glorious body that I love to cherish but apart from that you are simply brain dead."

"Really.." she was offended now. "..and its because of this brain dead person only you will get access to the throne of Samghar. So keep your tongue in control before I end up cutting it with my hands because apparently crazy people can do and get away with anything"

"Manik doesn't even look at you..the only reason you will become his queen because you have no sense of self respect or dignity at all. You have survived so far because you lack conscious and you will ascend to the throne not because you deserve it but because you are simply characterless that no one has any respect for." Madhyam smirked that boiled her blood.

"Once I ascend to the throne people will respect me..if they don't than too I will make them..you see that's the potency of power. And beware who knows I might end up cutting you into pieces for fun." Alia threatened him. "Now get lost from here..before I do that now only."

Madhyam simply left from there as he had something going on his head without paying any heeds to her threat.

"What the hell does he think of himself. He might be good in bed but that doesn't make him the king of the world. Let me become the queen of Samghar once I will show him his real place. He will beg in front of me when I will burn down the entire Rajghar in front of him." Alia muttered as soon as she was alone in the room.

She glanced at the clock and then fixed her attire to play the role of adarshwadi bahu in front of Ranima "let me become the queen I will put Ranima in jail first to make me go through these unnecessary and insignificant rituals."

She left from the room as well.

As soon as the room was empty he finally stepped out.

"You two are not only gross but pathetic way beyond my imagination." He shook his head in disbelief "..you will execute me and Nandini. Just wait till she hear your brilliant plan than you two will on the side of begging mercy..but knowing my love she doesn't believe in the metaphor of forgive and forget. Only god can save you two now..after all accidents are very common right.."

"Man I can't wait to tell her about this.."He was ecstatic at the possibilities "..and to gauge her reaction."

"Lord this is going to be so much fun.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**depending upon response I will decide how many chapters will it take to wrap this story up. Thank you**