DOOMSDAY BEGIN

"Let's get married tomorrow Madhyam." He   choked at her words. "I have requested Babasa. He spoke to your parents and they both have agreed as well." She held his hands as move closer to him making him uncomfortable beyond measures. "Why are you sweating Madhyam. What's wrong."

"Actually I should be the one asking you this. Don't you think." He finally managed to get the words out of his dry mouth. "You are acting strange and to top it all you want to get married tomorrow only. What's going on Nandini."

"Nothing is going on Madhyam." She pushed him against the wall. "I just realised something."

If earlier he was shocked now he was petrified at her actions. "And what is that."

"That how amazing you are. In fact you have always been so amazing to be. I don't know why I didn't see it before. But Man you are incredibly sexy. I don't know whether its love or not but I want to have you in every way humanly possible." His eyes popped out at her confession. "What."

"I want you Madhyam." She moved so close to him that even air couldn't pass between them. "And I want you to want me like a man wants his woman."

A drop of precipitation ran down his forehead as he began to sweat because of her heated words. "What's wrong with you Your Highness. Are you high or something."

"Call it whatever you want. But I need you." She leaned in but he simply moved away from her. Since now her back was against his back she pressed her lips so that she could suppress the giggle looking at his condition.

Madhyam was an easy target. In fact he was such an easy target that she was disappointed because of such an easy victory.

However she needed to continue with her act. So she turned around this only making a bad face as if she would burst out crying any moment. "You don't want me."

Madhyam immediately looked back at her. He thought she was offended and disheartened because of his denial (which exactly she wanted) so he immediately regretted his action. "Of course I do."

He cupped her face. "I am sorry to make you feel like this. It's just I want us to get married before we cross that line."

"You are making me sound like a villain who want to rob you off your virtue." She accused making him red. "I am sorry Rajkumari. I am simply brought up like that."

Yeah..that's why you didn't mind f*cking your own cousin. She snorted mentally as she carried on her drama "that's why I want us to get married tomorrow. I can't wait any longer."

"What's the rush Rajkumari. Didn't you only said that we would get married couple of years later. So why are you in such a hurry now." He questioned her but this time she had the response ready "It's because I didn't realised how important you are to me. You have no idea what you mean to me. And I dont want to waste another minute by staying away from you."

This time she succeeded as she could feel the weight of words in his heart which was visible through his eyes. "Fine then. Your wish my command Rajkumari. We will get married tomorrow only."

"Great." She squealed in joy. "Then go and meet the Royal tailor who is waiting for you. He will get your wedding sherwani ready by tomorrow."

"Okay." He left from there but she could feel his ecstasy that was radiating off him.

And soon as Madhyam left she was pulled into someone's embrace which only made her smile grew wide. "Can't you relax just a little. I was only acting. So you can stop being jealous."