VOWS OF TOGETHERNESS.

"Stop thinking about him" she muttered to herself and taking a deep breath she tried to calm herself down. "Get your act together Rajkumari Nandini. Stop behaving like a hormone driven love sick teenager. Get a grip over yourself." Closing her eyes she turned around on her bed and tried to get some sleep.

But of course sleep was miles away from her eyes as the moment she closed her eyes all she could see was his face.

His touch and scent on her was still very much present. Her skin heated up just by thinking how close he was just couple of hours ago. His touch, his lips, his hold and his desire for her was so overpowering that it was still giving her sleepless night as all she could think was him.

And all she wanted at this moment was him to be inside devouring her.

Even the thought was so potent that it made her jumpy and she ended up sitting up all hot and bothered on her bed. "Damn you kunwar sa.."

Shaking her head she closed her eyes "why you had to be so blunt Nandini..only if you could have kept your mouth shut just for few hours you would have ended up getting the night of your dream and not only wet dreams about him. Why you have to be so honest all the time.."

"Because that's exactly what makes you..you my princess.."

Nandini's head snapped up as she heard his voice only to see him standing in front of him.

"Dammit Kunwar sa--Now I am daydreaming about him as well." She couldnt believe her eyes "..Now I am also seeing him in front of me..in my room..God I need help.."

"No..you need me.." and the next thing she knew she was lying beneath him on her bed while he was hovering over her.

Finally his action made her realise that he was there for real. "..You are here for real..I am not dreaming..you are actually here.."

Leaning in he planted a soft kiss on her lips "..Yes..I am here..because it seems that even my virginity can't wait for you any longer.."

His words reminded her of something "..so you made your mind..tonight will be the beginning and end of us..right.."

"Tonight will be beginning of endless night that you and I will share together for the rest of our existence. Because I have made up my mind to undertake the hefty task of convincing you that from this very moment till the moment death separate us I will only belong to you and you only."

Her heart skipped a beat but she kept her poker face on when she asked "..what do you mean by that kunwar sa.."

" What I mean is I, Manik, Crown Prince of Samghar vows to love and cherish Rajkumari Nandini till my last breathe and even after that..and I will have only one wife throughout my life which will be you..and you only..Rajkumari Nandini. In this life I will marry you and you only..and won't have any other woman in my life as my concubine/ side consort in the name of tradition and rituals."

"..and tonight I will show you exactly how our lives going to be at every night..full of love, lust and passion." saying this he pecked her once again.

"But how can I believe that you are speaking the truth..it's too good to be true..don't you think Kunwar sa.." he could see that she wanted to believe him but her inhibitions were stopping her.

"One day you will believe me..I guess..and like I said I am up for the task.." he promised as he kissed her forehead this time.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his lips and feelings against herself. Though her mind still doubted his words but her heart had already given in "..I guess I like the concept of time.."

Opening her eyes she looked back at him "..but if you ever betrayed me or failed to make me trust you..your vows wont have any relevance and would become void. I will leave you and will never see you again.."

"I will never betray you." He kissed her once again but deeply this time nibbling her bottom lips with his teeth he sucked it softly making her whole body turned into live wire. Her hands snaked around his neck as she pulled him closer and allowing him to have full access to her mouth when he whispered against her lips "..I will only love you Nandini..I will only be yours..for eternity..my princess..Only yours.."

He claimed her mouth again only this time she welcomed him by kissing him right back and meeting his tongue with hers only to allow them to converse in their own way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

**Precap: Night of unadulterated passion**