Chapter 11: Searching in the deer's office (Choice)

*

Once you reached the hotel, you took a few minutes to put yourself together in order to be prepare to confronted with questions from the princess or Vaggie.

You were still upset after your reunion and farewell with your old friends. The less little thing could easily blow you up.

Once you felt ready, you entered the hotel with your usual neutral expression on your face. Lucky for you there was no one in the hotel entrance. Nevertheless you had spoken too quickly because as soon as you went up the stairs you heard Vaggie's voice.

*

"Ah Y/N you're finally here, where were you?"

You took a few seconds to turn around. You put a forced smile on your face and replied

"Um... I thought it was a good idea to go out and calm my nerves after having a little fight with Alastor. I didn't want to risk doing something I might regret later on."

Vaggie crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow with suspicion.

"That's what Husk told us, but neither he nor Alastor would tell us why you were fighting. »

*

Husk didn't say anything? In a way, it was normal, who knows what Alastor might have done to him in retaliation. You sighed and decided that it was a better thing to tell Vaggie everything.

"I'll explain everything to you, Vaggie, come with me. "

You took her to the living room and started telling her everything about what you learned about Alastor's intentions. Vaggie's face had gradually faded and her limbs began to shake.

"I knew it" she grunted with anger "I knew he wasn't trustworthy and that he was going to get us in trouble!"

You nodded without answering him, what more did you mean by that?

"I'm going to ask Charlie to fire him right now."

Your eyes wide open with fear when you heard her words.

"No, Vaggie, don't" you said with a slight panic.

"Why not? "she asked, "Do We have to wait quietly for this sadistic to leave us or destroy the hotel when he gets bored? No fucking way! "she growled with anger

"And what do you think will happen if you fire him, Vaggie? "you asked sombrely

*

The white-haired girl looked at you with confusion

*

"It's very simple, if you fire him, you free him completely, he can make everything he gave you disappear, and destroy the hotel in a thousand and one ways.

He may as well destroy it by the waves of his radio or in a raw way. Either way, you sign the destruction of the hotel if you do that."

"So what are we supposed to do Y/N?! Acting like nothing was wrong?! "

"Just stay on our guard. Alastor won't attack... well at least, he'll have trouble attacking the hotel as long as I work here Vaggie. I can block a physical attack from him, and he knows that if he tries to destroy you through his radio waves he will have to get through me first. However, if you fire him now, I wouldn't be able to face him face-to-face. Moreover, you and I both know very well that his power is necessary for the hotel."

*

Vaggie looked at you with great fear in her eyes. You could easily see that she was terrified and worried.