Chapter 27: Radio or TV, Who's the liar?

*

To say you were frustrated would be an understatement. Why did you have to run into Vox at this particular time? At this place? You'd have preferred to meet him on the street or even in your neighborhood.

Well...At least it allowed you to do everything at once. However, there was one small detail that bothered you, you had absolutely nothing to defend yourself against this mobile TV, except the hard way.

You followed the TV man to his office silently, on the way Vox was singing music that you knew but couldn't remember the title. You, for your part, tried to ignore the demons who were jerking off or getting fucked publicly in the corridors. The more it went on, the more the anger got the better of you. You really didn't understand how one could have such a lack of civility. It made you sick.

To avoid vomiting, you approached Vox and asked him coldly.

"How did you know I was here, Vox?"

"Oh? Well, at first I thought it was Alastor, to be honest."

You frowned rather perplexed...

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, now that I think of it, it was a crazy idea of mine, what would this "goody two-shoes" here?"

Strangely his comment pissed you off, even though you didn't like that deer, you totally understood why he wouldn't set foot in a place like this.

"I totally understand him." You spat bitterly, turning the TV head in your direction with a curious look, silently asking you to explain your point of view. "I don't understand how anyone could enjoy working in such a vulgar place. The demons here have no decency, it's completely repulsive, and- "

You were cut off by a laugh from Vox.

"HA HA HA HA very funny doll. " he laughed but stopped when he noticed you were serious.

"Oh, you were serious about that? Come on sweetheart, do you really think it's possible to reconcile a demon and decency? What a joke!"

"That's what a smart killer does to trick his victims and kill them more easily, I thought you were enlightened enough to know that." You arrogantly replied while looking him coldly in the eye.

(A/N: Yeah, I couldn't resist, I had to do a drawing of Y/N when she was serious

(A/N: Yeah, I couldn't resist, I had to do a drawing of Y/N when she was serious.)

Vox's smile wavered slightly, then he laughed again as he looked at you "friendly"...

"Oh, I don't deny it at all, my little wolf! "He said as he laid a hand on you.

This time you felt an electric sensation go through your body, making you immediately tremble under his touch.

"But admit that there is no need to bother showing a 'human face' here. After all, there are no humans to play with in hell... only a few beautiful human-looking creatures like you~" He whispered in your ear in an enticing tone, "Why not let the animal that we are break our rules of conduct? No one judges us for our fantasies or the way we behave around here."