Chapter 3 The threat of the White Wolf

*

You followed this fish to the billiard table. Your hands were neatly stored in your pockets, and your gait quite casual.

Let's be honest. You bet because you saw that he could bet large sums of money. The quality of his clothes was the proof itself, moreover, he had a tooth and accessories in gold.

There was enough to make a little money, no matter the final result.

*

"My name is Krauser by the way."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Krauser," you answered without saying your name.

"Come on baby, When I win it will be necessary for me to know your name."

"Mmmh, don't be too impatient, We didn't start our game yet~" you said in a seductive voice while you noticed that several people were starting to look at you with interest.

"As you wish doll~" the shark said with a chuckle.

*

You started playing.

At first you deliberately let this swine take the lead in order to make the game last.

*

"Looks like I have made a pretty good start, don't you think?"

"It will not last, believe me," you answered with confidence.

*

Suddenly you started to feel weird.

Your stomach hurt you. Maybe you were hungry? Yes, it was definitely that...

You were as hungry as a wolf.

You watched the shark in front of you, and your stomach gave a groan that was lost in the bar's noise.

You looked away for a moment and focused on the game again.

*

"So tell me doll, how did a lovely wolf like you end up here?"

"I was killed," you said coldly, starting to play seriously.

"How?"

"A bullet in the head after being tortured."

"Oh, and what did you do to get to hell?"

"Mmmmh, it's my little secret." You avoided his question with a teasing tone. "And what about you?"

"Well, I ripped off a lot of people by giving them loans that were not reimbursable. After that I had free labor for my companies."

"Well, a businessman."

"You can say that, doll," he said with a smile.

"You remind me of my boss," you laughed as you got rid of your last ball.

"Really?" he said in a slightly angry tone.

*

He had noticed that you were close to victory and didn't appreciate it at all.

"Indeed, he was rich and powerful, he had no qualms about using others. He was a real shark in business to be honest. Nevertheless, I doubt that he will be as powerful as you if he ever falls to hell. "

*

He was going to answer you, but he was interrupted by the voice of a woman.

You turned towards the voice and, on the stage, you saw a pretty short and chubby woman. Her skin was very pale, she also had short blond hair. Her irises were an aggressive pink color and the white part of her eyes were black. Her head was adorned with a pink feather and she was dressed in a beautiful little pink dress from the inter-war period.