ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

So, to sum things up. I was about 14-15 when I wrote this. I am currently 19 now. My grammar, thought process, and overall organization was, to say the least, all over the place.

I won't lie. I check up on this book every now and then. I think that it has had a great deal of both positive and negative attention. My feelings towards what I wrote in this are a bit indifferent now that I am older. I enjoy the fact that people still read it, knowing that I have not been active for quite a long time.

Personally, I would like to thank those who had given me feedback. I am currently in the works of writing a horror novel. I may or may not publish it here. I haven't really given it much thought yet, but it is still a possibility. People know me for my Undertale works, but I want to close that chapter of my life and start anew.

I guess that I just wanted to give everyone an update. One final update for this book - to end its "legacy", so to speak. Although I'm not trying to sound conceited in any sort of way. I am extremely grateful for the kind words and encouragement.

I had no idea that when I joined Wattpad four years ago, that I would have gotten such a large amount of feedback regarding this silly fan-fiction. I do not regret it. I appreciate my experiences and hope to create many more as I continue to strive towards writing as a hobby. To disclose this topic, because I'm sure you all wouldn't enjoy staying here for too long, I will end it with this.

If you would like to see more of my work, my public instagrams and Twitter will be available. I will most likely post updates here and there. Here's to wishing me luck on my novel! Thank you.

- Instagram: Feralqt
- Twitter: IAteMyLiver