▪︎𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜▪︎

A Date?- Harry Lewis

You were apart of the Sidemen, you were the Sidewomen :), You'd think you'd be the momma of the group but that goes to Vikky. Mummy Vik and Daddy Josh. You were Harry's best friend so naturally you two were always messing around. Luckily for you it was $10,000 outfit challenge and you had been given Harry, Harry was basically a really hard man to think about so you decide to make him look really smart.

Vik got Josh, JJ got Ethan, Ethan had Simon, Josh had Tobi, Tobi had You, Simon had JJ, of course you had Harry and Harry got Vik.

The team spilt so you guys could shop without the others' so you, Vik and Ethan went together. Tobi and Harry was together and Josh' JJ and Simon were a team.

After a whole day of shopping you bought Harry a plain white shirt, a dark blue blazer, tight blue trousers with suspenders with a dark blue tie. And just to annoy him, you got a pair of dorky clout glass and neon green and bright pink trainers.

You told Harry on multiple occasions that you hated the bright colours and anything slutty so he decided to use that against you. He got you a really tight leather dress which was a bright, light pink in colour, a pair of fishnet tights, light pink pumps to match the dress, a white fluffy jacket and a stupid pair of bunny ears.

You stood in the middle of the public looking stupid next to the rest of the guys, when you found out Harry actually planned the outfit you were raging but the boys stopped you from killing him. After a few laughs and giggles it was time to go home but as for you, you were walking back, someone gripped your arm and shot you to the floor, in seconds Harry was on you. "Hey Y/N, let's go out " he says helping you up as you became confused. "What?" You asked him confused. "Would you accompany me on a date Y/N?" He asked as you just laughed, looking at him like he was crazy. "Dressed like this?" You laughed but you soon stopped when you seen his serious face. "Yeah, you know what I will" you said linking his arm with his but you seen a small little girl looking confused as if she was looking for someone as she was freezing cold and soaking. "Hey little girl, im Y/N Y/L/N. What's your name?" You asked politely crouching down to her. "Hi, I'm Abby and I know who you are. My big sister watches you, have you seen her?" She asked in a cute little voice pulling her coat around her. "Here, what does she look like?" You asked zipping up her raincoat. "She has ginger hair and golden eyes, she's called Amber." She said taking it and grabbing you hand at the same time. You slowly picked her up and carried her in your arms. As you walked back to Harry he was watching you with a smile on his face as he took photos with a girl that matched the description, the girls eyes followed Harry and seen you carrying her baby sister. "Abby?" She said running towards you and the little girl. "AMBER!" The little girl squeaked jumping into her arms as you stood next to Harry. "Thank you so much Y/Y/N, but may I ask, What are you wearing?" She asked very politely whilst shaking her hand. "You'll see Amber. You'll see. You said tapping your nose and linking arms with Harry who lead you to the movies. The movie was It Chapter 2, and you must say you loved horror movies but Harry didnt know that quite yet. He handed you your sweet popcorn and your large cup of blue raspberry slushy and the movie began with Harry's arm over your shoulder the whole time. You two actually laughed more then you were scared and it was really fun, until Eddie's death. Eddie 2as your favourite character si seeing his death struck a chord within you, tears pool over your cheeks as Harry took you in his arms.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered into your hair.

"I love you too Bog." You whisperer kissing his cheek before then watching Richie break down after Ed's death.