▪︎𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎▪︎

He was Everything She Wanted- Ethan Payne

Y/N was driving late as usual, lights of cars flicker past giving her a sense of reality. Her hands grip the wheel do tightly that her knuckles where turning white. It seemed almost unreal. Rain began to a heavily pour down on her windscreen as she drove the dangerous streets, as if clockwork everything she ever regretted came rushing back. But most importantly Ethan, the boy that got away. Ahe loved him a lot growing up and that continued into adult hood, they were in love. It was toxic in reality. She wished she could go back in time and change it all or even end it all.

A car infront of her swerve on the road making her rapidly turn the car, but not realising she was still on the bridge. The car tumble over the edge but got caught in the wires slightly. Her front window completely smashed in along with the bonnet, her car was strached and a goner. She lean back in her chair that she was only attached to by the seatbelt. A thought passed through her mind as the car slipped from the clutch if the bridge and into the freezing lake below.

Be Careful What You Wish For!

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
Not what you'd think
And if I'm being honest

She awoke from her slumber groaning as her grabbed her head, she had the strangest dream but deciding not to do anything about it. Her hands gripped in her hair, only then did she realise it was awfully long. Slowly she opened her y/e/c to be meet by an empty room. Actually it wasn't empty as posters litter the walls along with small drawings but it lacked Ethan and was exactly the same as her old room at Ethans place.

It might've been a nightmare
To anyone who might care
Thought I could fly (fly)
So I stepped off the golden, mm
Nobody cried (cried, cried, cried, cried)
Nobody even noticed
I saw them standing right there
Kinda thought they might care (might care, might care)

She knew that she would be expected at the pitch on that day so got changed for the day. She walked to the closet with her feet patting on the cold floor, it was awfully cold today to say it was summer but it was Emgland so she didn't think much of it. Her closet was filled with all different types of clothes and decided on a pair of mom jeans, a pair of dark red doc Martin's and a plain white top with an little red alien on and had a long plaid shirt tied around her waist. Picking up her bag, she rang Ethan's phone only to be left at a voicemail. Throwing it off as just a misconception thinking he was already on his way.

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me

Arriving at the pitch did she met the boys, she parked her car next to the guys not realising the window was completely smashed in and the front was destroyed and even water logged but it was an optical illusion to her.

"Hey is Y/N coming or what?" Simon asked throwing his lanky arms over the shorter boy.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since last night." Ethan said back leading the boys to the pitch and Y/N went to the changing room being confused.

And you say, "As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you're here
They don't deserve you"

The game and started and they forgot to add in y/n but she joined Harry's team and was quick to be running up and down the pitch with the laughing boys. Ethan's phone rang in his pocket so he decides to pull it out and answer it giving y/n a perfect opportunity to take the ball.

"Wait. No. Please tell me this is a joke. Shes not dead, no." Ethan cried just as her body came in contact with his, however instead of tackling him. She went straight through his body coming out with a shiver. Ethan cried as the boys run up to him, knowing his love was dead.

"Baby? Baby no I'm right here." She cried pushing her arm towards the group of males only to go through again.

I tried to scream
But my head was underwater
They called me weak
Like I'm not just somebody's daughter

She was dead. An image flashed into he mind. It was her, her body hanging out of the windshield, bloody. Dead. Her mouth open, giving the inpression of her screaming as small bubbles left her mouth. Deep in the Thames, dead and alone.

It could've been a nightmare
But it felt like they were right there
And it feels like yesterday was a year ago
But I don't wanna let anybody know
'Cause everybody wants something from me now
And I don't wanna let 'em down

Her wish had came true, and now she wanted to take it all back. Her love of her life crying into his best friends arms, sobbing his heart out. Pouring his soul into the hug.

"Ethan. Ethan no please I'm sorry. I love you. I love you." She mumbled collapsing to the ground gribbing her head, a scream piecing through the air. Rippling through the space as she crumpled to the floor watching the love of her life.

"Why her? Why me? What did I do that caused her to leave?" He cried.

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me

"NO ETHAN! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. IM NOT DEAD. IM RIGHT HERE!" She screamed clutching her chest as water began to fill her vision, pouring into the scene as if it was a movie. Rapidly increased the amount as the temperature dropped. As the team reached -4 oC as it reached her neck, she felt herself shaking. Someone begging to wake her up. Screaming out to her but water flooded her senses.

And you say, "As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you're here
They don't deserve you"

"Babe! WAKE UP!" She heard, someone screaming out to her. Shaking her body rapidly. The image of her shaking in his bed, a thick water liquid leaving her mouth as she began to grow paler an paler. He was scared. He had never seen her in such a state before, it was scaring him. It was like she was drowning however the only thing she could drowning in was his sheets.

"YOUR/NAME!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!" He screamed causing the girl to shot out of the bed and spit out all the water filling her lungs. She was still shaking but now she was crying to him. Everything she had saw, everything she experience. Spilling her heart out to him at midnight before she was to go home.

"I love you. I love you." He mumbled calming her down.

If I knew it all then would I do it again?
Would I do it again?
If they knew what they said would go straight to my head
What would they say instead?
If I knew it all then would I do it again?
Would I do it again?
If they knew what they said would go straight to my head
What would they say instead?

"Ethan I love you so much." She cried into his shoulder, him rubbing her back making sure she's perfectly fine within his arms.

"I love you to baby girl, your EVERYTHING I WANTED. I love you." He spoke softly kissing her cheeks as they laid back down in the bed together holding each other close, tight gribs against each other. So the other is safe.