▪︎𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜▪︎

He Had Been A Little Too Late- Harry Lewis

Y/N was in love with him, she had been from the first day she seen him casually walking around London after he moved in his new apartment with his new roommates. She lived two doors down from the boys and she bumped into Harry whilst he stormed out of his apartment causing you to fall down. He was really cute, even with his red eyes and messy hair, he looked rough but Y/N couldn't help falling in love. Unfortunately, he played with the girl, he told her he loved her, hugged her, kissed her and potentially dated her however the news came. Harry had a girlfriend, a real girlfriend in which he had placed the engagement band on her finger. Y/N broke, what was wrong with her, why didn't Harry like her. Was she ugly? Was she not enough? She very quickly became depressed but nobody noticed as she would pull a realist smile and smile all day but cry into her pillow when she comes home. She stayed friends with Harry, even after all he did to her, but the greatest shock was when the news came. She was with the sidemen as they were recording a new video for Sidemen Sunday when it happened, it was hide and seek so Harry was found last somehow even when he had a mad obvious spot. They found him and then he told them.

"I'm marrying Katie in a week" he stated and Y/N had to blink her tears away, she almost fell to her knees and started crying but all the boys started cheering for the younger boy. Vik cast her a side glance as he was the only one who figured out she like him. She could almost hear him asking if she was okay in her head. She left as quickly as she could, stumbling to get car on the way out tears rolling down her cheeks as she ran further away from the room.

"Where's Y/N?" Harry asked as all the boys sat down but everyone looked confused, she was just here.

"She told me earlier on that she had a meeting and had to rush to get there." Vik spoke stocking up for the poor girl with a broken heart and the boys just nodded and continued with their day.

Come with me
Stay the night
Just say the words but, boy, it don't feel right
What do ya expect me to say?
(You know it's just too little, too late)
You take my hand
And you say you've changed
But, boy, you know your begging don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game
(You know it's just too little, too late)

Y/N hadn't actually seen the guys since that day, she didn't know if she could handle it. It was Simon who had picked her up for the wedding, Harry was getting married. Simon was dressed in a grey suit with a pink tie that Harry definitely picked out whilst Y/N stood in a beautiful dark blue dress that had a white ribbon tied in a bow around her waist and held a bunch of white roses with periwinkle and bell flowers. Her hair was tied into a cute bun with a few curles framing her face and had a few periwinkle twisted within. She looked amazing, to everyone in the room and she wasn't even the bride as much as she wanted to be.

The boys rush around the younger boy making sure everything was perfect. When Harry eventually left to take his place at the front of the church, Vik pulled the guys back.

"Guys, remember when Harry told us he was getting married last week and Y/N disappeared?" Vik asked the boys who just silent nodded trying to figure out what he was saying.

"Well I lied, y/n didn't go to a meeting, she went home and cried for days. She's been in love with Harry for years." Vik whispered noticing the blonde boy ready to walk back in. The guys around him gasp and all looked genuinely shocked, the poor girl.

So let me go now
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know

Harry couldn't help but stare as she walked in, Y/N looked absolutely beautiful like a goddess. He was overwhelmed with feelings, he was scared. But the second Katie walked in he pretended to forget it all. But he didn't, throughout his whole wedding he couldn't held but stare ar the beauty who continued to blink tears away. She gave him a soft smile as she continued pretending that she was crying because she was happy for him