▪︎𝚅𝚒𝚔𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗▪︎

I'm Here For You- Vikram Barn

Her breath caught in her throat, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't blink, she couldn't think. Tears roll from the pools of y/e/c and splash onto the phone screen below. She was frozen stiff as she read over the blurry words once more. Pain. It filled her every being. She wished this was some sort of sick joke and these words were fake. Shaken and crying, she grabbed her keys and made a beeline for the door, not even bothering with a coat. Icy water splash upon her once warm body as she ran through the rain, his she wished she had that jacket now. Crying she jumped into her jeep and made her way to the sidemen house from her apartment. Blurred roads was all she could see, she almost was in a car crash as she speeded over to the Sidemen house. The rain soaked her completely as she ran for the front gate however it wasn't unlocking so jumping out of the jeep and rushed to the back door. Pools of rain filling her every move as she ran into the awkwardly cold house. The house was deadly silent, it was to quite. Her ears caught the soundss of Simon crying and Josh screaming. Her footsteps pouned against the cold floor as she ran up stairs to his room. Her scream rippled through the air as the scene unfolded infront of her, the dead body of her best friend hung from the fan as blood drippled from his cuts to the cream floor below staining it red. His three best friends panicking in front of him, Simon crying into JJ's shoulder, JJ spreading the unfortunate information to everyone even to those who caused him pain. And Josh, poor josh was kneeled infront of his bloody best friend, his teary eyes staring into Viks lifeless ones. His voice broke from screaming he looked back at Y/N, she stood at his door holding against it like her life depended on it.

"V...Vik?" She cried trying to rush forward to pull the body to her but she collapsed due to pain next to Josh. His sad smile stretched upon his face, empty lifeless eyes with the souls crying to get out. His caramel skin a sickly white, his blood drying around his scars.

"Baby?" She cried as she tried to get his body loose. Her cries were heard by the nieghbour who called the paramedics. Eventually she freed his dead body and fell to the floor once more, his icy head lay in her lap with her fingers threw his fluffy hair, almost like when they would travel into the woods behind Y/N's house when they were younger to stare up into the sky.

"Vik? Please... please wake up. We need you." She cried holding his body to her chest even when the paramedics tried to free him. She was broken, much like the boy she was cradling.

"Please." She whispered to his dead body as they carried it out to the van. Y/N now in Josh's weak arms and JJ carried Simon who passed out due to crying.

▪︎Time Skip▪︎

It was sunny today, which is ironic cause it give the impact he was finally free, finally happy up there. Her black dress hung at her hips and fall loose after that. She was last to stare at his dead once again, they could have it all. She thought the first time she'd wake up to him in a church would be when shes wearing a white dress looking beautiful as ever to jom on their weddings day, but now she walked towards the dead body of her boyfriend with streams of tears rolling down her face.

"Today, we are here for the funeral after tragic suicide of Vikram Barn. I loved Vik, I loved him with every being within my body. I was in love with him. He was my rock, my happy place, my lover and now hes left. I just dont know what to do anymore, we had plans put our while future. We were going to move out of the sidemen house to buy our own, get married and have 4 beautiful children but now it's just a dream. So I'm here to let him go, he wanted to b happy and unfortunately it wasn't here with us and his dreams, it's up there. I hope he's happy. Goodbye Vik. Baby, I'll miss you. We will miss you." She cried rubbing her belly as she stood down after looking at his peacefulness state, only to fall onto the sidemen crying.

She visited his grave every day, within a couple of months she was no longer alone, Victoria had joined her at his marble white grave. Victoria was his baby girl, she would always play with the roses around his grave. Y/N came to his grave everyday and visited Vik not knowing about the misty figure beside her, until one day she didn't. Victoria came down to his grave that day crying, Victor now being at least 50.

"Hey dad, I hope you noticed but mum's not here today. She can't, shes at hospital she's coming to join you up there dad. She's lived her life and now she's ready to see you again, I'm going to miss her of course but dad you leaving broke her. I'm actually upset I never got to meet you, I met all your friends. I bet there up there with you now. I imagine you stood next to them, Simon, JJ, Josh, Tobi, Harry and Ethan, they we never the same after you left. Goodbye Dad, see you tomorrow." She cried placing a rose by the headstone before making her way back to the hospital. Where Y/N laid in her death bed, crying into a photo book. The drive there was terrible for her but she broke down when she returns to the hospital to see her mother dying. Her fragile hands grasping the photo, it was a picture of the sidemen, they were all laughing and smile as they hugged. The heart monitor picking up her slowing heart beat.

"Vic, I love you, be strong. I'll be happy now " she tries smiling to her daughter but she only returned a tightening grip on her hand and a soft smile.

"Bye Mum." Victoria cried knowing it's the end.

"Vik, Simon, Tobi, Harry, Ethan, Josh and JJ, don't worry, I'm on my way." She whispered as her eyes fluttered close and the dull beep of the heart monitor filled the room.

It was white, it was pure white. A house, a beautiful white expensive house was infront of her. It was clean, it was perfect. She heard them before she seen them, they were screaming happily as they chase each other around by the sounds of it. The perfect white door opened and then they all came running, they were all here. Looking as young as they were when Vik died, except happier. They all wore white, all of them dressed in white suits as bright as there smiles.

"Y/N!" They all screamed as they an towards her laughing. Her white dress float around her as they all hugged her.

"Hey Guys, good to see you you again. I'm HERE." She smiled kissing everyone on their cheeks until she reaches Vik.

"Baby, why? I missed you." She cried rushing towards him breaking down. He didn't bother answered the question but pushed his lips against her for the first time in forever.

"I love you."

"I love you too."